Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 36)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Thanks elena Big smile

n just heard this song again... I still love Sunil Dutt!
his expressions in this song n the way the singer sings it, why wouldn't the gal forget everything n come to him?


.
 
pure class...
 
Beautifully sung/ lyrics everything abt it is lovely...
 
 
i absolutely hate the new films they come out with...
 
hmmm the last film i watched in cinemas was veer zaaraROFL Man ... i feel ancient nowROFL
 
 

same here yar!
I dont' even remember which was the last new hindi movie I saw Confused

and one golden rule is to never watch these new ones with parents!! imagine sitting with them n watching Shiela ki Jawani Dead Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
n Carismaaa
i posted the link to that famous grrr of Damon!

where did u ggrrr, I mean, disappear? ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1carisma2

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Thanks elena Big smile

n just heard this song again... I still love Sunil Dutt!
his expressions in this song n the way the singer sings it, why wouldn't the gal forget everything n come to him?


.
 
pure class...
 
Beautifully sung/ lyrics everything abt it is lovely...
 
 
i absolutely hate the new films they come out with...
 
hmmm the last film i watched in cinemas was veer zaaraROFL Man ... i feel ancient nowROFL
 
 

same here yar!
I dont' even remember which was the last new hindi movie I saw Confused

and one golden rule is to never watch these new ones with parents!! imagine sitting with them n watching Shiela ki Jawani Dead Angry
.
 
My parents prefer old classics... they wouldnt even listen to sheila ki jeewani on radio never mind tv... they always end up cursing the new generationLOLLOL
 
 
I dont really watch hindi movies only horrorLOLLOL... my mom watches as well but she gets scared sometimesLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

n Carismaaa
i posted the link to that famous grrr of Damon!

where did u ggrrr, I mean, disappear? ROFL
.
 
I was thinking the sameLOLLOLLOL
 
Maybe we drove them away chatting abt old timersROFL
Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 8071

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

.
 
My parents prefer old classics... they wouldnt even listen to sheila ki jeewani on radio never mind tv... they always end up cursing the new generationLOLLOL
 
 
I dont really watch hindi movies only horrorLOLLOL... my mom watches as well but she gets scared sometimesLOL

same here! I've to be so careful to recommend any movie to my parents! thankfully the govt . channel here already censors so much while airing on TV, that we all curse it ROFL
it is very stupid, they show the movie 'Jism' and tht too without cutting anything
and then once they showed the movie 'Kareeb' and there's a scene where Bobby lifts Neha and moves around and they cropped it ROFLROFL

movies till the 70s are always 'safe' ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 8071

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

n Carismaaa
i posted the link to that famous grrr of Damon!

where did u ggrrr, I mean, disappear? ROFL
.
 
I was thinking the sameLOLLOLLOL
 
Maybe we drove them away chatting abt old timersROFL

uff!! the gang disappears when Priti n I chat 'bout VD, happened again yesterday too, all of u left one by one ROFL
n now Cari ran away D'oh ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Return of the Behooda Gang #9 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1193   Views: 47415

-BlackSky- 1193 47415 02 September 2010 at 9:20am by pritirays
Return of the Behooda Gang #8 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .YixingsManal.   Replies: 1197   Views: 41830

.YixingsManal. 1197 41830 23 August 2010 at 2:44pm by .YixingsManal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #7 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1200   Views: 47349

pritirays 1200 47349 15 August 2010 at 3:09am by .YixingsManal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #6 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1215   Views: 48657

-BlackSky- 1215 48657 06 August 2010 at 2:46pm by .YixingsManal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #5 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1198   Views: 46534

-BlackSky- 1198 46534 30 July 2010 at 8:03pm by .YixingsManal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index