Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 27)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Grrr! Angry (Damon waala! LOL)
Kaash ki aisa ho jaata ki koi yahan to (at least) mil jaata! LOL But hai re meri phooti kismat, boys are scared of me! ROFL

So Damon is back in your siggies? LOL But that new guy is thr aswell, so am confused as who is my jiju now? ROFL The last Delena siggie is awesome! Read in the VD books wikipedia - Damon is killed in stupid manner in the last book, and the book writer is horrible! ROFL

ROFL u know what, wear a halo, that will make them less scared ROFL

he was always there Wink
yup, John is a more complete actor... I haven't heard Ian sing as of yet, so John scores as he is a gr8 singer!!
the book goes so wrong and now that Nina kept saying that lots of fans would go mad, I'm a bit like what if Damon...
but I'm not going to 'boil my blood' (imagine that ROFL) over this.. will wait till Thurs. LOL

I will try that - wear a halo frame while I go to office for work! ROFL

Ohk you n your John - mubarak ho! LOL But I really don't like Kluas! He does not stand anywhr near Ian! LOL The best that he did so far was howl when Bonny was chanting (dunno wht! LOL) Elijah is better actor than Klaus! Tongue

Come again - wht did Nina say? Confused I got confused over 'wht id Damon...' thing? Does she mean to say - wht if he is dead? Shocked Nina - if they kill off Damon, teri roozi rooti band ho jaayegi!
ROFL No one will watch TVD without Damon! LOL Imagine watching those boring Stef-Elena scenes n yawning! Silly

omg! imagine if u really did that! ROFLROFLROFL

exactly! but who can stand in front of Ian? I bet poor Joesph must be sooo nervous as the producers clearly told him he needed to go ahead of Damon... imagine Ian doing the role of Klaus!
n yeah, I love Elijah... he too has a chemistry with Nina!

Nina said that in the finale fans could be unhappy with the sudden turn of events... she promised fans will cry before the episode is complete.
I hope it is Stephan fans who cry ROFL

n exactly, VD cannot afford kicking out Ian!

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

Ohk! But its like the whole B gang syndrome - we like the show but not the female leads! LOL Pratigya n Pia! Ufff the Psss pisss us offf! LOL

My name is exception though! Wink LOL

heheheheehheeh.. dun worry i too watch the pratz and pkyek show for the story and male leads...

I know! Dunno why the Indian TV industry is hell bent on showing the female leads as exceptionally stupid, posessing out of the world foolishness and proud for dunno wht reason!!! LOL I mean - how can one be proud for being exceptionally stupid!!! ROFL

true and now a days it looks like half of them not passed a screen test either
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
byeee carisma Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

exactly! but who can stand in front of Ian? I bet poor Joesph must be sooo nervous as the producers clearly told him he needed to go ahead of Damon... imagine Ian doing the role of Klaus!

Nina said that in the finale fans could be unhappy with the sudden turn of events... she promised fans will cry before the episode is complete.

shd I, shd I? Embarrassed I guess I will postpone the implementation of the brilliant idea indefinitely! LOL

Anyways - Poor Joseph, I know! LOL Elijah is far better n hilarious also at times! Tongue But I hates when he ditched them n saved his brother! Angry
Man - why does Nina have chemistry with everyone? Confused LOL

But I like Kat-Damon interactions! LOL They are hilarious, Damon shooing off her n she too comingback with nice replies! Wink But aboveall, wht surprises me is - she is very honest with him, n tells him wht he asks for! Shocked

Stefan's cry reminds me of the 'mummy crying Stefan' scene!
ROFL But I loved his reaction when Damon told him he was bitten by warewolf n he walked off! That last scene was the best in the last episode!

And it is happening again! I came online, we as in you n me started chatting n ppl are dropping off one by one!
ROFL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Ohk! But its like the whole B gang syndrome - we like the show but not the female leads! LOL Pratigya n Pia! Ufff the Psss pisss us offf! LOL

My name is exception though! Wink LOL

heheheheehheeh.. dun worry i too watch the pratz and pkyek show for the story and male leads...

I know! Dunno why the Indian TV industry is hell bent on showing the female leads as exceptionally stupid, posessing out of the world foolishness and proud for dunno wht reason!!! LOL I mean - how can one be proud for being exceptionally stupid!!! ROFL

true and now a days it looks like half of them not passed a screen test either

Dunno on wht basis do they select actors n then writers! D'oh Divya n I used to say - PYEK ppl shots the scenes n basedon that create story out of it as that show is infested with bloppers n illogical sequences! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

shd I, shd I? Embarrassed I guess I will postpone the implementation of the brilliant idea indefinitely! LOL

Anyways - Poor Joseph, I know! LOL Elijah is far better n hilarious also at times! Tongue But I hates when he ditched them n saved his brother! Angry

But I like Kat-Damon interactions! LOL They are hilarious, Damon shooing off her n she too comingback with nice replies! Wink But aboveall, wht surprises me is - she is very honest with him, n tells him wht he asks for! Shocked

ROFL But I loved his reaction when Damon told him he was bitten by warewolf n he walked off! That last scene was the best in the last episode!

And it is happening again! I came online, we as in you n me started chatting n ppl are dropping off one by one!
ROFL

oh nooo LOL

so true! she looks good with every guy.. be it Alaric, Elijah, Damon!!

true true! and the way she asked for the goodbye!

exactly! that's what I love 'bout them, no matter what, they are together when the other one is in trouble and there was genuine concern!

ROFL why why why?  ROFLROFLROFL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

ROFL

oh nooo LOL

so true! she looks good with every guy.. be it Alaric, Elijah, Damon!!

true true! and the way she asked for the goodbye!

exactly! that's what I love 'bout them, no matter what, they are together when the other one is in trouble and there was genuine concern!

ROFL why why why?  ROFLROFLROFL

Tongue

Nina is a good actress! And her potential comes out best in form of Katherine! Big smile As Kat, she gets to show so many emotions, but as Elena she excelled at the sacrifice scene! I felt so so so bad that Jenna died! Cry I never really like dher, but all of a sudden - her death was not acceptable!Cry And then they sacrificed John as well! His last act redeemed him!  Clap Clap Clap Wht a sacrifice! Well done John! Clap

I love - how Stefan manages always - to render himself 'USELESS'!
ROFL I mean- he had no plans to save Elena, he let Klaus take her without an effort, then he just called Damon n cried to him - bade bhaiya, wo na Elena ko le gaya! ROFL Then he went n offered himself in place of Jenna n managed to get himslef stabbed (yet again! D'oh) n then be thr n watch the whole sacrifice thing happeningn do nothing except saying - No no No!LOL At least Jenna did better - she bit the disgusting Greta before dying! ROFL Who had selected Greta yaar! That actress disgusts me! LOL

And yeah - bolo na why do ppl leave when TVD is discussed? LOL

Go to top