Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 2)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

me 1st ROFL

get ur eyes checked ROFL
u SUCK haan ROFL

just like ur eyes ROFLROFLROFL

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Manu she beat you...

we need that icon that aleena uses as the ghist face from scream movies... i lubb that..

@ Momati : ROFL ! u knw here in Sharjah there is a mall called Mega mall @! there is a Haunted House in it (GAME) !! it is the 1st Walkin Haunted game in dubai ! where u have to WALK in the Haunted house ! usuallly there is a car which takes u ROFL !! so i was actiin ALL Strong ROFL !!
this day onli me n ma sister n 2 cuzin Sis went alone ROFL !! n all these 3 r scared of such things ROFL ! so i was like ARGH lemme Go alone ROFL !!
OMG i regretted ROFL !!
its like when u get in ! its ALLL dark like a Scary mansion n u have to walk till the End ! n all these freaky people will come to u ROFL !! hahahahah so it was ma 1st time in it !! so this dude who wrks there To scare peeeps ROFL ! comes Afta me n Im runnin ROFL !! n thn he touches to scare me n i slappped him so hard n RAN out ROFL ! it was so hillarious when this filipino dude came out laughin of me sslapppin him ROFL !!

n thn Next time i made ALL ma Cuzins n ma Best friends come wid me ROFL ! !now tht was funny ROFL 1 of ma cuzin is VERY scared of such things ! so i told tht Bitch DONT COME ROFL ! buh she said she will ! now all of us together ! n im Leadin thm ROFL as i knw where to go !! n OMG i even told thm dnt get scared if a dude comes afta us ! buh tht bitch got scared n she was the last 1 walkin wid us ROFL ! n she Pushed the person infrnt of her ! n we all were on the Stairs in the dark ! n BANG every tripped thnks to her !! n guess wah !! every1 was on ME Angry ROFL ! u dunno how pisssed i was ROFL !!!
Scary Things r fun buh Freaky @ the same time ROFL

n plus as u new behooodi ! u can make the Next thread :D !!

(n i'll make sure Divya Doesnt Post 1st this time ROFL )

@ manal i wanna go there...I've been to the hocus pocus house in chessington.. freaky house in 3d, in the adventure park... so wanna go to dungeons ... the other merlin group adv park.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

IBC strikes again ROFL
and i hate u Angry !! buh more i hate IF ROFL !! I would have been the 1st for the 1st time buh Argh Error Angry ROFL

ROFL

omg! I so love this talent of mine  ROFL

n the frustration among the gang it causes ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL tht day ain't far when u will be the LAST 1 to post ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Now watch this Day Dreaming Jacob n Caroline Together <3 http://india-forums.com/new_reply_form.asp?M=Q&PID=42257909&PN=&TR=8
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

me 1st ROFL

get ur eyes checked ROFL
u SUCK haan ROFL

just like ur eyes ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL !!YOU SUCK ! ROFL !! n So does  ur GAY LUBER ROFL 
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
divya u move too fast...
u got  there dead quick... glad i got the first 2 in side by side...

manal... how do u always keep the same font - i want to a diffe font as standard.

_dkmystery_

.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Manu she beat you...

we need that icon that aleena uses as the ghist face from scream movies... i lubb that..

@ Momati : ROFL ! u knw here in Sharjah there is a mall called Mega mall @! there is a Haunted House in it (GAME) !! it is the 1st Walkin Haunted game in dubai ! where u have to WALK in the Haunted house ! usuallly there is a car which takes u ROFL !! so i was actiin ALL Strong ROFL !!
this day onli me n ma sister n 2 cuzin Sis went alone ROFL !! n all these 3 r scared of such things ROFL ! so i was like ARGH lemme Go alone ROFL !!
OMG i regretted ROFL !!
its like when u get in ! its ALLL dark like a Scary mansion n u have to walk till the End ! n all these freaky people will come to u ROFL !! hahahahah so it was ma 1st time in it !! so this dude who wrks there To scare peeeps ROFL ! comes Afta me n Im runnin ROFL !! n thn he touches to scare me n i slappped him so hard n RAN out ROFL ! it was so hillarious when this filipino dude came out laughin of me sslapppin him ROFL !!

n thn Next time i made ALL ma Cuzins n ma Best friends come wid me ROFL ! !now tht was funny ROFL 1 of ma cuzin is VERY scared of such things ! so i told tht Bitch DONT COME ROFL ! buh she said she will ! now all of us together ! n im Leadin thm ROFL as i knw where to go !! n OMG i even told thm dnt get scared if a dude comes afta us ! buh tht bitch got scared n she was the last 1 walkin wid us ROFL ! n she Pushed the person infrnt of her ! n we all were on the Stairs in the dark ! n BANG every tripped thnks to her !! n guess wah !! every1 was on ME Angry ROFL ! u dunno how pisssed i was ROFL !!!

@ manal i wanna go there...I've been to the hocus pocus house in chessington.. freaky house in 3d, in the adventure park... so wanna go to dungeons ... the other merlin group adv park.
yes As usual she did Angry ROFL ! argh u dunno How we alll wanna take tht place b4 she lands ROFL ! u knw even if she is not online n we finish any thread n open the next  1! she automatically lands n is the 1st ROFL !! 
this n second as if any of us does any spellin blunders ROFL 

its been a long time i didnt go there ! like 1 yr now !! LOL !! ufff not bother goin to sharjah ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2_dkmystery_

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

Manu she beat you...

OMG i regretted ROFL !!

yes As usual she did Angry ROFL ! argh u dunno How we alll wanna take tht place b4 she lands ROFL ! u knw even if she is not online n we finish any thread n open the next  1! she automatically lands n is the 1st ROFL !! 
this n second as if any of us does any spellin blunders ROFL 

its been a long time i didnt go there ! like 1 yr now !! LOL !! ufff not bother goin to sharjah ROFL 

hehheheh... i see the last one she cut in... luckily i got there quck.. she's good.
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
this reminds me of what happened 2 yrs back, a new 'scary house' had opened in the mall and we ofc colleagues went to it... nothing scared me and the boys while the other gals kept screaming, dunno why Confused LOL
at the last step, there appeared a man trying to scare us, by that time I was so bored that I shouted back at him and he scampered bk to his hiding place ROFL
I didn't realize wht I had done until we came out and the whole gang started pitying that 'guy' saying tht he could lose his job coz he couldn't scare and instead got scared himself ROFLROFL

carisma2

Go to top