Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 118)

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by aleena1

hello

How r u girlies????
divya chatting to yourself again?LOL
 hope priti is ok... theres a lot of damage done in America...by tornados...

hi cari...

how r u???

i wanna read the ff ... why did u delete it???? Those people can f*$% off...cry babies... always moaning abt little thingsAngryIt doesnt matter if theres a leap...its your story... write what u like...

I know how u feel cari... some people will never appreciate your work... even i had a backlash when i wrote my first ff... where krish is evil... i stopped writing... and now people are asking me to update...

cant believe u watch PKYEKDead pathetic show

I've seen u chat to yourself so many times and also getting a warning by a mod ROFL
so I thought, let me try it too ROFL

don't worry, priti will go in a cave and sit there till the things are bad LOL

this is ridiculous
n Carisma shouldn't have deleted it Shocked it's an open forum and unless one is hurting or bashing someone, no one can stop anyone from posting something!

hey divya

@ bold ... yep... im uniqueLOLLOL

lol have u heard from the cavewoman latelyLOL

yep ... your right cari should ignore the t**sers and carry on with the ff... after all its her creativity... cari hurry up  am waitingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

hey divya

yep ... your right cari should ignore the t**sers and carry on with the ff... after all its her creativity... cari hurry up  am waitingLOL

u r! getting warned by a mod on a Chat Thread is unique Clap ROFL

why do u go missing when Priti n I have our convos? LOL  and this time it wasn't even VD LOL
I was trying to make her understand that people who believe in science not necessarily are atheists... LOL
I cannot be blind and follow religion and again can't blindly follow science and say god doesn't exist... otherwise I too would have sold out my belongings and follow that stupid camping guy LOL

how were the people behaving on 21st in your area?

aleena1

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

hey divya

why do u go missing when Priti n I have our convos? LOL  and this time it wasn't even VD LOL
I was trying to make her understand that people who believe in science not necessarily are atheists... LOL
I cannot be blind and follow religion and again can't blindly follow science and say god doesn't exist... otherwise I too would have sold out my belongings and follow that stupid camping guy LOL

Lol divya... havent been on IF for a while but have been watching  a lot of news... (basically am forced... thats all what my dad watchesAngry) and I remembered priti was in US... 

so Im not ignoring u guys ... so dont worry... talk abt VD all u like me dont mind... will butt in...when i canLOLLOL just bz working and wedding planning...

hmmm abt that camping dude... no-one took it seriously here in UK... we think he's a lunatic... maybe needs to be plaaced in a care home or something...over here ...people are mocking americans for their stupidity... like they say... it always happens in AmericaLOL

i guess we have to wait another few months to see the end of the worldLOL...

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

hey divya

Lol divya... havent been on IF for a while but have been watching  a lot of news... (basically am forced... thats all what my dad watchesAngry) and I remembered priti was in US... 

so Im not ignoring u guys ... so dont worry... talk abt VD all u like me dont mind... will butt in...when i canLOLLOL just bz working and wedding planning...

hmmm abt that camping dude... no-one took it seriously here in UK... we think he's a lunatic... maybe needs to be plaaced in a care home or something...over here ...people are mocking americans for their stupidity... like they say... it always happens in AmericaLOL

LOL at my place, it is totally different.. I'm the boss Big smile so we play news sports cartoons but no soap operas LOL

actually both of us have discovered that whenever we start talking, the whole gang disappears one by one ROFL

we had hoardings even in India and really that man clearly looks fake, he should have been arrested and this time Oct 21st... abe yar, why not 25th or 26th Dec., atleast I'd celebrate my b'day LOL

n tell me all about ur about-to-happen marriage Big smile

aleena1

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

hey divya

LOL at my place, it is totally different.. I'm the boss Big smile so we play news sports cartoons but no soap operas LOL

actually both of us have discovered that whenever we start talking, the whole gang disappears one by one ROFL

we had hoardings even in India and really that man clearly looks fake, he should have been arrested and this time Oct 21st... abe yar, why not 25th or 26th Dec., atleast I'd celebrate my b'day LOL

n tell me all about ur about-to-happen marriage Big smile

man... your so lucky!!!! if its not news then its torture of star plus dramasDeadDeadDeadDead  rarely watch tv now...

lol this talent of yours should go on the front pageLOLLOLLOLLOL 

i think the camping dude should be seen by a psychiatrist... well at least he didnt brainwash people in commitng suicide... this is what happened in the 90's i think it was in japan or china... the cult leader was arrested ... so many people lost their livesAngry

... what can i say abt the marriage... its pure stressCryCryCry... so worried... the guys side will be coming to decide on the date ... will happen in nov/dec...

the guy comes from an educated fam...he's tall... Im being a cow... always running away when he wants to talkLOLLOL...its arranged marriage... and we were not related before... was introduced by a friend... every1 was happy with the family ... and my parents said yes to them...

_dkmystery_

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

man... your so lucky!!!! if its not news then its torture of star plus dramasDead  rarely watch tv now...
 lol this talent of yours should go on the front pageLOL 

i think the camping dude should be seen by a psychiatrist... well at least he didnt brainwash people in commitng suicide... this is what happened in the 90's i think it was in japan or china... the cult leader was arrested ... so many people lost their livesAngry

... what can i say abt the marriage... its pure stressCryCryCry... so worried... the guys side will be coming to decide on the date ... will happen in nov/dec...

the guy comes from an educated fam...he's tall... Im being a cow... always running away when he wants to talkLOLLOL...its arranged marriage... and we were not related before... was introduced by a friend... every1 was happy with the family ... and my parents said yes to them...

my frnds n cousins too say the same thing LOL they are always fighting with their family members for the remote and at last end up crying ROFL or getting angry LOL

ROFL you can write: whenever Priti n Divya start discussing VD, members disappear ROFL

so true! so many people sold their house n got rid of all money thinking they will go in heaven Confused
n now he is not even ashamed of this.. and yes, I remember watching that news about those suicides!! Ouch

aww, don't be stressed yara Smile
you are happy with the marriage, isn't it? and talk to the guy and u both should talk to each other and become comfortable!
and after your marriage, the whole gang will be hear to read your 'experience' WinkROFL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1690662

ROFL...

ROFL
the guy knew that normally only a few would welcome him/her, so this was the right way to gain attention Clap ROFL

Go to top