Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 114)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
my client just now named me:
Divya, Vampire Queen of the night

ROFL
I love this client!!! she is always fun to work with LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Smart man + smart woman = romance. Smart man + dumb woman = affair. Dumb man + smart woman = marriage. Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy.
ROFL

Imagine that! ROFL
Implications=> All human beings are born of DUMB Parents! ROFL
All the married husbands are dumb!Confused LOL

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pritirays

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticle08.asp?xfile=data/theuae/2011/May/theuae_May695.xml&section=theuae
Wacko

his wives and gals who agree to marry him are Silly
and someone should find away to get HIM pregnant.

Divya why on earth do you search for such news? ROFL
Ohh man - what a fanatic person! LOL

I don't search for news, I keep an eye on news and current 'affairs' Cool

those women should be ashamed of themselves even if he provides for them and gives them separate houses and maids Sleepy

haan re smart lady! Just don't marry a dumb man! ROFL gosh wht definitions of marriage n affair! LOL

coming back to the century father - sounds like sex freak! Confused 17 wives-are they mad? Why do they marry him? In UAE I imagine that some of them may well have been forced? Ouch
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

I don't know, I've seen n heard many Christians hate scientific reasoning and say science is blasphemy...

I think its mostly because of the evolution theory. It contradicts the biblical story of creation in 6 days! Well I do not believe in evolution either! But then I know that true science cannot contradict bible! And then I think that evolution theory is flawed. Science community might have thrown it away long back, just that they do not have replacement for this theory - to explain how things came into being! And they do not want to account for GOD in this as they think GOD is myth!
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
I am watching live tornado formations right now on TV! Ouch All over Oklahoma state! Dallas is close by!Ouch Weather here too doesn't look good! Ouch

Saw 2 tornadoes forming as of now! Ouch I applaud the storm chasers who chase these tornadoes on risk of their lives n bring us those live telecasts!  Clap

Wow! TV just issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Dallas - FortWorth area! Ouch Maybe I too shd run n hide! Embarrassed

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pritirays

[
the movie is too long, I agree! JP Dutta has tried to show the battle of all the soldiers who won Param Vir Chakra or Maha Veer Chakra, thats why the huge cast assemble! Tongue I was going through the wikipedia simultaneously n understood the characters better - dekh kitna week direction hai, mere ko wikipedia se padhna padh raha tha ki wht does the director wants to convey in here! ROFL

And you still have to give me Part 2 of the movie! Angry LOL Jaldi link post kar! You know how good I am in googling movie links! ROFL

long n boring! instead he could have come up with something short n sweet... instead of stretching it like a chewing gum! even if his intentions were right, the movie has to have the 'punch'!!

your talent of being so good at googling has rubbed onto me, even I can't find the next part ROFL

Right lady! He could have got rid of all those useless romantic songs! Angry Should have focused just on the war n good direction!

Wht!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Nahinnn! Cry Cry Cry
ROFL
Hai ab mujhe links koun dega? ROFL Divya - some skills are not supposed to be borrowed, you see! ROFL
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Hey priti, divya, you two still awake? Wheres aleena and nadia these days looks like manoo is studying hard at the moment.
See us tomorrow...
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Thats called lying through teeth! LOL Why do ppl do such things? Now this guy is doing blasphemy - obviously borrowing the Mary Magdalene - Jesus connection from Da Vinci Code n portraying himself as GOD! Angry

I hate Da Vinci Code! Angry Hate Dan Brown n what harm he tried to do to christians! Angry He has based his proof on stupid paintings made by Leonardo Da Vinci, kinda 1600 yrs after Jesus walked on this earth! And ppl believe him! Dead

Go to top