Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 101)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

I remembered a tom n jerry epi, where tom bumped onto thorns or nails and fell into water, when he came out, he watered the plants ROFL

n he makes such cute faces to show his innocence... LOL we used to so play that song 'agar main kahu...' Big smile

yeah his hairsttyle was funny n so was he! LOL But I found Hrithik overacting in that part! But he as soldier was amazing! Good acting by him! Loved the song - Lakshya ko har haal main paana hai! Clap Love the lyrics of this song n kandhoon se mlte hsin kandhe! Such meaningful songs! Clap

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pritirays

[
Ian was not that good looking in his early 20s! But I dunno abt his acting skills then! Confused

Yeah Julie can introduce as many characters as she want to! Just keep Damon thr! Tongue

Thats a song I guess! LOL

yup! he's like wine, getting better with time LOL about acting, even I don't know, actually I didn't pay any attention and I didn't finish off 'lost', got bored LOL
wah wah - kya example hai! ROFL Ekdum behooda like Damon! LOL But Ian needs to do something abt his face - he is getting wrinkles! LOL Maybe he loves outdoor too much! Confused His look in season 1 made him look younger n better! Tongue

yeah, as long as Damon is there, they can do whatever they want LOL  and the TRPs will never go down! Wink LOL

which song? Confused abe mere ko kya maloom! ROFL Laga ki koi song hooga, so likh diya! LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

Then Ric will become a real 'history' teacher ROFL
YUP! In essence n reality, in truth n literally! LOL

nahiii LOL arre dekh - its so simple as I said! Yes I am gonna explain it again! Evil Smile
Bonnie n granny got the spell off n Damon could go n come back off the tomb! Granny died in casting such strong spell - n mind it, she did not let anyone know - unlike useless Bonni - who threatens ppl that she is gonna die by nose bleedingn ever dies! Angry ROFL

anyways - the tomb vampires got out as the spell was down! Then Kat got in the tomb, n got stuck! HOW????? LOL Thr is no way nose bleeding Bonnie could have cast the spell to bind her thr! LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

are yar!! this Paul always makes a face as if this is the 1st time he has seen a camera ROFL

True! ROFL
Btw - why does ian have to carry that smirk on his face everytime? LOL
Or he smiles like that only? Confused

ROFL

see, we are balanced fans.. I too have seen him smile only with a smirk, don't think he ever smiles 'normally' LOL

gonna sleep now... Sleepy
when u coming bk to apna des? LOL

Am laughing looking at that pic! Paul is looking so funny! ROFL
and yeah - why does Ian have to smirk? Confused He looks nice in the show smirking as damon, but is that natural of him or he is trying to be oversmart! Behooda! LOL

And finally am gonna be back! They are letting me come back! Landing in India on 27th May 2011! Tongue

Edited by pritirays - 20 May 2011 at 5:52pm
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged

and these r the 2 siggies I'm using these days Embarrassed

Why does Ian have to look so good always? Even while carrying a rod to hit someone! LOL And why do you have to mark all Ian siggies as Divya's? ROFL

Divya to the world - sun le aye duniya waloon, Ian pe mera copyright hai! ROFL

LOL
aur kya reply karu main iska? ROFL

tere emoticons are enough to depict your condition! LOL

ROFL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

haan to kuch bhi nahin dekhne ko mila to tu PKYEK dekhegi haan! Now come on! Thr are other better useless shows than PKYEK! LOL PKYEK n Pratigya are not even the last resorts! LOL

Please - if you wanna get banned oe increase your warning level, do that! LOL As many are gonna complaint against you when you will tell them the truth on their face! ROFL

Misha was looking good with Varun! Tongue

sahi hai yar, even I was thinking 'bout it... itne bhi gaye guzre nahi hue hain abhi LOL
I found an interesting actor Benedict Cumberbatch who played Sherlock for BBC, I'll start with his shows n movies Big smile
yeah - see thr are better options! LOL

ROFL yar really imagine one of us doing an update just for one day.. the forum will be set on fire ROFL
I know! Remember some members who will madly fight the fight for their 'stars' with their stars not even bothering to tell the CVs to get rid of bloppers and make the show a sensible one! LOL

and she acts well too!  But as Misha, sometimes she overacts! LOL

luckily there are LOL

exactly! those 'stars' are dumbos who will do wht they are told to do and won't apply their common sense! Sleepy n these phans will fight for them as if they have been hired to do so...

I really get irritated when she tries to act cool and use the lingo that normal cool gals don't Sleepy
extra-smart LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged

exactly! he redeemed himself... even when he fell from the roof, I did burst out laughing but at the same time I felt bad for him!
I think he never did anything wrong to redeem him - that 40 lacs thing was trap by Urmi! Angry Why do they make female leads so stupid n selfish! Angry Know wht - I like the other girl better to whom Babuji wanted to get Sandeep engaged! She was so understanding! Clap

so true! such simple sweet shows don't work and the producers 'learn the lesson' and viewers like us suffer coz of that... Ouch
And you watch PKEYK in the state of hopelessness! ROFL

ROFL

he was irritatingly stupid at the start... can a guy be so dumb to not understand that the gal is faking?
poor guy went against his parents for a 'beautiful' girl...
LOL but Sandy didn't LOL

I do ROFL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged

I remembered a tom n jerry epi, where tom bumped onto thorns or nails and fell into water, when he came out, he watered the plants ROFL

n he makes such cute faces to show his innocence... LOL we used to so play that song 'agar main kahu...' Big smile

yeah his hairsttyle was funny n so was he! LOL But I found Hrithik overacting in that part! But he as soldier was amazing! Good acting by him! Loved the song - Lakshya ko har haal main paana hai! Clap Love the lyrics of this song n kandhoon se mlte hsin kandhe! Such meaningful songs! Clap

the 'kandhon se..' song is very good! I still can't believe the movie went flop Confused
another movie was Khaki, where even Tushar Kapoor acted well, and it didn't do well!!! and for the 1st time a movie proved me wrong, I had thought that like all heroines, Ash too would fall in love with Akki and won't kill him, but she remained loyal to Ajay n did her 'job' Clap
I actually liked Khaki sans that Lara song LOL

Go to top