πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I'm fine hun...

hows uni going?fam? hope all is well..
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aleena1

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm fine hun...

hows uni going?fam? hope all is well..

Uni is over thats why Im great πŸ˜† I need to go visit but as far as i know they are goodπŸ˜›
Hows work and your fam?
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BlackSky-

Uni is over thats why Im great πŸ˜† I need to go visit but as far as i know they are goodπŸ˜›

Hows work and your fam?

yippeee for uπŸ˜†

work is stressful... with ofsted and exams etc...

family is ok... just bz planning for wedding...
Edited by aleena1 - 12 years ago

yippeee for uπŸ˜†

work is stressful... with ofsted and exams etc...

family is ok... just bz planning for wedding...

Yeah its fun having no Uni, but for some reason I signed up for summer school in South Korea πŸ˜•πŸ˜† who knows if Ill get selected

Aww that sucks, how long are ofsted checking up on you?

Whose wedding is it? You dont have to say if you dont want to πŸ˜›
Edited by -BlackSky- - 12 years ago
aleena1 thumbnail

Yeah its fun having no Uni, but for some reason I signed up for summer school in South Korea πŸ˜•πŸ˜† who knows if Ill get selected

Aww that sucks, how long are ofsted checking up on you?

Whos wedding is it? You dont have to say if you dont want to πŸ˜›

wow lucky u... are u gonna do a TEFL course??? or a celta course or something...

ofsted are here for a week now... every1 was running around panicking for the last couple of weeks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Im getting married by the wayπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†so more stress to add on

wow lucky u... are u gonna do a TEFL course??? or a celta course or something...

ofsted are here for a week now... every1 was running around panicking for the last couple of weeks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Im getting married by the wayπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†so more stress to add on

Its not a TEFL/celta course its just some classes and stuff run by one of the partnership Unis in South Korea, and they'll teach us korean and other things about the culture and what not. I dont know if I'll get a place becuase I applied on the last day and there are only 10 places πŸ˜† Im looking into doing a TEFL/Celta course later once I decide where Id want to go πŸ˜†

Ah well at least they should be gone soon and you can relax πŸ˜›

Congrats! πŸ˜ƒ Whens the wedding planned for?
aleena1 thumbnail

Its not a TEFL/celta course its just some classes and stuff run by one of the partnership Unis in South Korea, and they'll teach us korean and other things about the culture and what not. I dont know if I'll get a place becuase I applied on the last day and there are only 10 places πŸ˜† Im looking into doing a TEFL/Celta course later once I decide where Id want to go πŸ˜†

Ah well at least they should be gone soon and you can relax πŸ˜›

Congrats! πŸ˜ƒ Whens the wedding planned for?

goodluck... hope you'll get the place...

Well... the guys family will be coming in 2 weeks to set date... my grandparents are in a hurry they want me to get married in August😑😑😑 but i refused... need time to think and get all the things...plus the halls are booked...

Maybe it will happen later in the year or early next year... we'll see what happens...

have a lot of shopping to do...its a headache...

goodluck... hope you'll get the place...

Well... the guys family will be coming in 2 weeks to set date... my grandparents are in a hurry they want me to get married in August😑😑😑 but i refused... need time to think and get all the things...plus the halls are booked...

Maybe it will happen later in the year or early next year... we'll see what happens...

have a lot of shopping to do...its a headache...

If i do I hope I get the time off work πŸ˜†
Good luck with everything πŸ˜› Ah elders always want to rush things πŸ˜† Planning weddings is always stressful, my cousin is getting married and they are all insane right now too
aleena1 thumbnail

If i do I hope I get the time off work πŸ˜†

Good luck with everything πŸ˜› Ah elders always want to rush things πŸ˜† Planning weddings is always stressful, my cousin is getting married and they are all insane right now too

/

Thanx i  need it...ok am off have work in the morning... need a good night sleep...

take care

goodnight