Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

the epi was like, Vishal plays a vampire in a show and he was accused of killing his co-star, so there were scenes where they showed him as a vampire! and he was really good πŸ‘

Vicki pulling Bonnie's hair, Anna yelling c'mon Vicki c'mon 🀣🀣
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

its becoz she is not a real girl, the CVs are making her behave like that! πŸ˜† When it comes  to Twilight- I can see why one will want Edward over Jacob. I mean Jacob character is nothing in front of Edward, and Edwards love towards Bella is completely 100% selfless. But in case of Stefan -I am just not able to understand! Damon's love comes closer to the way Edward loves Bella!

Yeah Elena is mad n non-realistic, hence she will not respect Damon! πŸ₯±

true true! Ed is the best.. just not the sparkling part πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Jacob just comes in between both of them and then Bella 😑 🀒

n Damon 😍
dkmystery thumbnail

wow! this is exactly what I was telling someone just a couple of days back... aren't they scared the whole time for this? πŸ˜•

not everyone can pull it off... some look good some look vulgar n cheap!

I saw Lakshya and was again so impressed by the movie n him, had to have him in my DP... stupid audience didn't go to watch the movie... maybe they wanted swearing words for Pak or balidani Priety who is not worried 'bout her career πŸ₯±
dkmystery thumbnail

ok!
yeah season 1 Damon look was awesome! Want that back!
Also did you notice - season 1 and 2 had kinda similar ending -in both seasons Damon was on verge of dying n Stefan saved him both times - the only times he had actually done something substantial and worth clapping! πŸ˜†

and young too... πŸ˜†

yup! and also, Ian n Nina kissing... first time, Damon initiated it(even though it wasn't elena), second time, Nina initiated it,  third time both would 🀣
dkmystery thumbnail

But ab kya hooga Stefan ka, ab to wo khud hi raaste se hatt gaya! But know wht - now Damon is in weird situation. How can he go after Elena knowing that Stefan loves her n Stefan saved him, n in the whole process - Stefan sacrificed himself! πŸ˜•
Initially - Damon going for Elena was not wrong as it was a competition, but now - Damon owns Stefan his life n then betraying him will be too bad!

I want Delena, but then morally thingking it is very wrong n I would appreciate Damon not giving Elena "bhav" becoz of this reason, while she is trying to get his afffection! πŸ˜†

duh! I missed the 'like' word! πŸ˜† bahut bhook lag rahi thi yaar, kya karoon control nahin hua! 🀣

exactly! so now maybe Damon would keep away and Elena will chase him 🀣

oh this is what I wrote πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 to 'like' kyu khaya? Stephan n Matt n Klaus ko kha leti 🀣🀣
dkmystery thumbnail

Kat in Salvatores is blopper! πŸ˜†And then Stef in Ric's house is also blopper! πŸ˜†
Yeah maybe TVD CVs were impressed by PKYEK! πŸ˜² Haila ab hamara kya hooga? 🀣

But I think - the CVs will turn these bloppers into new twists, they can, they have the potential, and so far, they have not kept any lose end - except - "Why was Kat stuck in the tomb" - question! πŸ˜†
My theory - Kat drank warevamp blood, so maybe that may have modified her identity! If yes, then that will apply to Damon as well! I want Damon getting some more powers! πŸ˜†

Yup Stefan to paagal hai re!
🀣

Did you read -in season 3 episode 1, they will reveal the connection btw Klaus n the Salvatores!πŸ˜•

now PKYEK fans will party as we too are coming in the same boat 🀣
maybe Julie n Kevin were drunk when they did this, they will sort it out πŸ˜†

again, wrote the same πŸ€ͺ

or maybe, coz Elena died so her control on the house didn't exist no matter if she came bk alive or not...

yup, bet. K n S... even I'm πŸ˜•
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ppp

Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

I can't hate war movies coz they show the truth, well, only the ones that show the truth that is... not the ones t Ppphat are made just to spew hatred against each othr...

so I loved Lakshya and Priety's character too πŸ˜ƒ
w

priety is a fab shes actually my fav in indian cinema in actresses. I don't rem the full details of the movie... Il try watching out again. But I did really like their mission kashmir.
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Ppp priety is a fab shes actually my fav in indian cinema in actresses. I don't rem the full details of the movie... Il try watching out again. But I did really like their mission kashmir.

I'm working so will keep popping in n out.. don't think otherwise if I don't reply soon πŸ˜ƒ

same here, she is different from others!! n Mission Kashmir was sweet! I first liked Priety coz of her dimple, I too have one πŸ˜†
I saw MK just coz in those days I had made a point of watching every HR movie... but then he did flops like na tum jano na hum, aap mujhe ... so I dropped the idea πŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

I'm working so will keep popping in n out.. don't think otherwise if I don't reply soon πŸ˜ƒ

same here, she is different from others!! n Mission Kashmir was sweet! I first liked Priety coz of her dimple, I too have one πŸ˜†
I saw MK just coz in those days I had made a point of watching every HR movie... but then he did flops like na tum jano na hum, aap mujhe ... so I dropped the idea πŸ˜†

Me at work too, just wanna go home now.

I watched mk at the movies coz I wanted a big screen version of hr in that bumro song.    Oh did I tel you I used to fancy him a bit before... But not in the same way as I do akki...ak just takes my breath away, literally.
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Me at work too, just wanna go home now.

I watched mk at the movies coz I wanted a big screen version of hr in that bumro song.    Oh did I tel you I used to fancy him a bit before... But not in the same way as I do akki...ak just takes my breath away, literally.

I love that bumro song... n also, socho k jheelo ka... , we used to play it in ur ofc πŸ˜†
I'm still a gr8 fan of Hrithik though one of my frnds who's father is the in-flight supervisor at Air-India has recounted how rude both he n Suzanne can be