Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleena1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: carisma2

@ aleena - teacher huh? Pratigya banjayeee. lol

NO way man... we dont compare...I love teaching but may have to give up soon anyway... so less chance of me doing further studies😭😭

Im Wayyy cooler...Pratigya=irritating selfish cow
aleena1 thumbnail
Ok hun me off ... need a fresh mind to handle the brats...oops im mean angelsπŸ˜†

take care goodnightπŸ€—
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wassup y'all :) missed u guys! had exams.. back in india <3
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

wassup y'all :) missed u guys! had exams.. back in india <3

hi shilpa long time no see.
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ohk, ohh man I cannot believe it! Lolz! Wht a funny ending to VD!!! 🀣

Jeremy can see the dead now! And now his two dead GFs are gonna haunt him! 🀣

🀣 🀣 🀣

Damon is alright as Klaus gave him his blood but man Stefan's old self is back! Stef gave him all over to Klaus's requriements to become the RIPPER he was, to get his blood for his brother! Oops, liked his sacrifice! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

And Kat actually brought the blood to Damon! πŸ‘ And Elena does love Damon, Kat said - its not wrong to love both, she did!
🀣 Ohh man! 🀣 🀣 🀣

I am in fits of laughter at Jeremy's condition!
🀣 2 - 2 GFs ka bhoot n then 3rd one a witch! 🀣 Pehle to ek bhi nahin thi n now - 3 GFs, two ghostly n one semi ghostly! 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

And Damon bit Elena!
🀣 Stefan continued his trend of getting stabbed per episode! 🀣 🀣 🀣Edited by pritirays - 12 years ago
pritirays thumbnail
🀣 ohk few moew things, in fact few more repeats! 🀣

1) Elijah loves to be kille dover n over again by that dagger!
🀣 He nver learns his lesson, not to be around the dagger! This time it is by Klaus' hand! πŸ˜†

2) Jeremy refuses to die! πŸ˜† Its his 2nd time - coming back from dead, but this time he is not alone!
🀣

3) Damon - behooda moved when Sherif Forbes shot him, n hence the bullet hit Jeremy! πŸ˜† I mean - why does he (knowingly or unknowingly) become the reason for Elena's relatives death!
🀣 Thank GOd this time Bonnie was of some use, or else Elena would have murdered Dmaon herself! But she does not know abt it! πŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail
Someone reply to me now! 😑 πŸ˜†

Btw, one mroe thing - Damon behaved like gentleman n did not kiss Elena, it was behoodi Elena who kissed Damon out of her own will n he said thanks! πŸ˜†

And then Kat said to Elena that she can love both brothers n Elena did not deny n then Damon heard all of this! 😲
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
1. The recap first: when Bonnie does that mumbo jumbo, instead of looking all powerful n stuff, she looked fake n funny to me πŸ˜†

2. when they showed Jeremy sleeping, I was so expecting to see a teddy beside him 🀣

3. Damon has come such a long way from the 1st season, and now when he apologizes to Elena, why is she so rude!!! bechara poore emotions n sincerity k saath sorry bol raha hai yar per wo behoodi bhav khati hai 😑
yeah yeah, she needs 'time' to forgive him, I'm so sure Damon thought, it is time that I don't have Elena!

more commentwa later... πŸ˜ƒ
dkmystery thumbnail
1. Imagine Elijah's family has atleast Jonathan Rhys Myers, just like Daniel said in his interview 😍
n Damn! even Elijah looks sooo good with Elena.. this girl needs to have more doppelgangers and so each guy can have one 🀣

2. the song that came up when damon enters his house. It reminds me of the song n singer from the 1st movie of Narnia πŸ˜• I love it!

3. Ian is awesome! one can easily forget he is acting, damon is so real... when he parted the curtains and took out the ring, I so wanted to comfort and stop him for suicide 😭

4. Never thought I'd say this, but loved Stephan for coming in time! This is what I love, no matter what, S n D are always there for each other! πŸ‘
dkmystery thumbnail
1. Love Damon's quotes: what's the plan, superman? πŸ˜†

2. Topless Josheph, reminded me of 'Ben Hur'... he was actually very gud in that show πŸ‘

going away for some time, more of my bak-bak later on πŸ˜†