Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pritirays

I will try that - wear a halo frame while I go to office for work! ðŸĪĢ

Ohk you n your John - mubarak ho! 😆 But I really don't like Kluas! He does not stand anywhr near Ian! 😆 The best that he did so far was howl when Bonny was chanting (dunno wht! 😆) Elijah is better actor than Klaus! 😛

Come again - wht did Nina say? 😕 I got confused over 'wht id Damon...' thing? Does she mean to say - wht if he is dead? ðŸ˜ē Nina - if they kill off Damon, teri roozi rooti band ho jaayegi!
ðŸĪĢ No one will watch TVD without Damon! 😆 Imagine watching those boring Stef-Elena scenes n yawning! ðŸĪŠ

omg! imagine if u really did that! ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

exactly! but who can stand in front of Ian? I bet poor Joesph must be sooo nervous as the producers clearly told him he needed to go ahead of Damon... imagine Ian doing the role of Klaus!
n yeah, I love Elijah... he too has a chemistry with Nina!

Nina said that in the finale fans could be unhappy with the sudden turn of events... she promised fans will cry before the episode is complete.
I hope it is Stephan fans who cry ðŸĪĢ

n exactly, VD cannot afford kicking out Ian!
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I know! Dunno why the Indian TV industry is hell bent on showing the female leads as exceptionally stupid, posessing out of the world foolishness and proud for dunno wht reason!!! 😆 I mean - how can one be proud for being exceptionally stupid!!! ðŸĪĢ

true and now a days it looks like half of them not passed a screen test either
dkmystery thumbnail
byeee carisma ðŸ˜ƒ
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

omg! imagine if u really did that! ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

exactly! but who can stand in front of Ian? I bet poor Joesph must be sooo nervous as the producers clearly told him he needed to go ahead of Damon... imagine Ian doing the role of Klaus!
n yeah, I love Elijah... he too has a chemistry with Nina!

Nina said that in the finale fans could be unhappy with the sudden turn of events... she promised fans will cry before the episode is complete.
I hope it is Stephan fans who cry ðŸĪĢ

n exactly, VD cannot afford kicking out Ian!

shd I, shd I? ðŸ˜ģ I guess I will postpone the implementation of the brilliant idea indefinitely! 😆

Anyways - Poor Joseph, I know! 😆 Elijah is far better n hilarious also at times! 😛 But I hates when he ditched them n saved his brother! ðŸ˜Ą
Man - why does Nina have chemistry with everyone? 😕 😆

But I like Kat-Damon interactions! 😆 They are hilarious, Damon shooing off her n she too comingback with nice replies! 😉 But aboveall, wht surprises me is - she is very honest with him, n tells him wht he asks for! ðŸ˜ē

Stefan's cry reminds me of the 'mummy crying Stefan' scene!
ðŸĪĢ But I loved his reaction when Damon told him he was bitten by warewolf n he walked off! That last scene was the best in the last episode!

And it is happening again! I came online, we as in you n me started chatting n ppl are dropping off one by one!
ðŸĪĢ
pritirays thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

true and now a days it looks like half of them not passed a screen test either

Dunno on wht basis do they select actors n then writers! Divya n I used to say - PYEK ppl shots the scenes n basedon that create story out of it as that show is infested with bloppers n illogical sequences! 😆
dkmystery thumbnail

shd I, shd I? ðŸ˜ģ I guess I will postpone the implementation of the brilliant idea indefinitely! 😆

Anyways - Poor Joseph, I know! 😆 Elijah is far better n hilarious also at times! 😛 But I hates when he ditched them n saved his brother! ðŸ˜Ą
Man - why does Nina have chemistry with everyone? 😕 😆

But I like Kat-Damon interactions! 😆 They are hilarious, Damon shooing off her n she too comingback with nice replies! 😉 But aboveall, wht surprises me is - she is very honest with him, n tells him wht he asks for! ðŸ˜ē

Stefan's cry reminds me of the 'mummy crying Stefan' scene!
ðŸĪĢ But I loved his reaction when Damon told him he was bitten by warewolf n he walked off! That last scene was the best in the last episode!

And it is happening again! I came online, we as in you n me started chatting n ppl are dropping off one by one!
ðŸĪĢ

oh nooo 😆

so true! she looks good with every guy.. be it Alaric, Elijah, Damon!!

true true! and the way she asked for the goodbye!

exactly! that's what I love 'bout them, no matter what, they are together when the other one is in trouble and there was genuine concern!

ðŸĪĢ why why why?  ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
dkmystery thumbnail
Priti, read this... it is sooo funny:

http://www.chakpak.com/moviepedia/the-scariest-bollywood-movie-ever--by-apurva/1544
pritirays thumbnail
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

oh nooo 😆

so true! she looks good with every guy.. be it Alaric, Elijah, Damon!!

true true! and the way she asked for the goodbye!

exactly! that's what I love 'bout them, no matter what, they are together when the other one is in trouble and there was genuine concern!

ðŸĪĢ why why why?  ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

😛

Nina is a good actress! And her potential comes out best in form of Katherine! 😃 As Kat, she gets to show so many emotions, but as Elena she excelled at the sacrifice scene! I felt so so so bad that Jenna died! 😭 I never really like dher, but all of a sudden - her death was not acceptable!😭 And then they sacrificed John as well! His last act redeemed him!  👏 👏 👏 Wht a sacrifice! Well done John! 👏

I love - how Stefan manages always - to render himself 'USELESS'!
ðŸĪĢ I mean- he had no plans to save Elena, he let Klaus take her without an effort, then he just called Damon n cried to him - bade bhaiya, wo na Elena ko le gaya! ðŸĪĢ Then he went n offered himself in place of Jenna n managed to get himslef stabbed (yet again! ) n then be thr n watch the whole sacrifice thing happeningn do nothing except saying - No no No!😆 At least Jenna did better - she bit the disgusting Greta before dying! ðŸĪĢ Who had selected Greta yaar! That actress disgusts me! 😆

And yeah - bolo na why do ppl leave when TVD is discussed? 😆
dkmystery thumbnail
John's act made me forget every bad thing he did.. n for Jenna, poor thing but yes better than Stephan! in the last epi he had hit Damon and when crisis came, Damon he took Elena ðŸĨą

another one before I go:
http://www.chakpak.com/news/coffee-tea-and-bollywood-featuring-sridevi/1024?fb_comment_id=fbc_10150222134635935_16337552_10150226444720935#f103b1ee87ac328
dkmystery thumbnail
this site has such funny stuff:
http://www.chakpak.com/news/bollywoodisms-what-they-say-and-what-they-mean/1195?fb_comment_id=fbc_10150161241674503_15864402_10150161241904503#f128270c132d4ea