Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I was offered SALMAN'S YRF Film- SRK (Page 7)

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Qirat.Relda-RD-koolchickmonarmysticgoryfilms-Mmmmm-Meena1ruky786-PoisonIvy-

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
So he was offered the film first ...and he didnt do it ...so why mention it now ...Silly...like does he want to say his rejected stuff goes to the others since he is the so called badshah of bollywood ...who is highly insecure and childish and does movies like OSO ...where he promotes for 3 months and it still gives him back only 60 /70 crores ...and then seeing others films get 100+ he cries like i want one of my films to get that figure ...
Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywoodbabe1monar

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ReldaTheDilettantemonarMistyyruky786

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Relda

SRK and Salman are like 2 kids in the playground.. 'My Dad has a bigger car".. "My toy is better than yours".. "I was offered CDI first'.. "Oh Yeah? I was offered YRF's latest before you. so there"

It was MEDIA WHO always ask Question related to each other... ab woh uss matter pe jawaab na de jst coz it wll be KID KIND OF THINGS...

A Star goes 2 press conference... Media Ask Questions... what are you expecting dey shud say ????

Salman Never Said in any Interview about CHAK DE INDIA ====== its Media who has brought all this... SRK Did Said he was offered YRF... now if question is related to that film, he will answer things related to it ... ?? or not ??

i would like 2 ask you... Wht shud SRK n Salman shud answer ... wen MEDIA ASK dem question related to dem... ???? 

Media came for READY MUSIC LAUNCH... out of 10 question... only 2-4 questions were related to READY... MEDIA puts masala in news... nt the stars... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Reldamonarruky786

TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Originally posted by Relda

SRK and Salman are like 2 kids in the playground.. 'My Dad has a bigger car".. "My toy is better than yours".. "I was offered CDI first'.. "Oh Yeah? I was offered YRF's latest before you. so there"
ROFLMAO.. thats one thing Shahid can never brag abt.. wht pity.. ROFLROFL
Meena...arz kiya hai...

"tum aa gaye  ho noor aa ga hai
nahin to chirago se lau jaa rahi thi"

welcome back my partner in crime...was missing u!! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ReldaTheDilettanteMeena1ruky786

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Originally posted by bollywoodbabe1

^^^ You can't compare box office figures of Dillip saabs and Amitji's old films to the Khan's ones there are many factors that would need to be taken into consideration and conversions of Amitji and Dillip saabs their older films gross would not be completely accurate in todays times.Don't get me started with Amitji's films and stats in his time,(I don't have the time to sit and post all of that).
There is no doubt that the three khan's are awesome, but the industry will be able to survive without them, and will have to because they cannot be the heroes forever, that just how life goes. 

You quoting me wrong, my example was for ATBB Movies not the average Hits of Every Star... my point was in reply of Monar's point to give new talent a chance... was just saying... younger stars of nowdays cnt achieve what khans hve achieved... as if we remove dem now... industry will b in loss...

Dilip Saab and Big B are legends jaar... how can i say dere movies earn less... i was referring to a particular list that is All Time BlockBuster Movies... Khans have major share in that list... yeh thi baat...

Lol, oh ok, my badLOL sorry then, thought you were comparing Dillip Saab and AB's b.o standing with the Khans, they are truly Legends, I tend to get a little sensitive when it come to BigBLOL
I agree with what you are trying to say then that the Khans undoubtedly have a strong standing and that they've been dominating for so long, I personally love Sallu and Aamir, but they are going to have to take a back seat at some point or the other and the new lot will in the future have to stand up to the plate Smile

Go to top