I was offered SALMAN'S YRF Film- SRK - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
SRK and Salman are like 2 kids in the playground.. 'My Dad has a bigger car".. "My toy is better than yours".. "I was offered CDI first'.. "Oh Yeah? I was offered YRF's latest before you. so there"
Hmmm I see what he's trying to do. He got mad with the whole list of films Salman refused...so now he's getting revenge...how lame😆
From 1989 - 2011 ====== 

What these 3 Khans have given to INDUSTRY in terms of BOX OFFICE REVENUE... None of the Star from INDUSTRY has given... not even Biggies like Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan [ not talking about ACTING TALENT ]...

------------ Have a LOOK

Kismet (1943)

Rattan (1944)

Mother India (1957)

Mughal - E - Azam (1960)

Jai Santoshi Maa (1975)

Sholay (1975)

Ram Teri Ganga Maili (1985)

Maine Pyaar Kiya (1989)

Aankhen (1993)

Hum Aapke Hain Kaun (1994)

Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)

Raja Hindustani (1996)

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998)

Gadar Ek Prem Katha (2001)

Ghajini (2008)

Three Idiots (2009)

DABANGG (2010)

============ 10 ATBB's = 8 Belong to KHANS

For 22 years, These KHANS have Spread the word BOLLYWOOD in every corner of the WORLD...

Some ppl here will make fun of the word as ATBB hone se kya hota hai... ATBB is a very big thing if a FILM ACHIEVE IT... Net/GROSS income thing is measured... BIG REVENUE is Generated which is a good positive sign for Industry, not dat 1 film is profited but other ppl link with them get benefit...

_________________________-

Hrithik = 11 years

Ranbir = 4 years

Ranvir = 1 film old

Imran = 3 Years

Shahid = 8 years

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ They can't achieve to that status which KHANS have achieved in their younger as well as 40+ age... 

Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
^^^ You can't compare box office figures of Dillip saabs and Amitji's old films to the Khan's ones there are many factors that would need to be taken into consideration and conversions of Amitji and Dillip saabs their older films gross would not be completely accurate in todays times.Don't get me started with Amitji's films and stats in his time,(I don't have the time to sit and post all of that).
There is no doubt that the three khan's are awesome, but the industry will be able to survive without them, and will have to because they cannot be the heroes forever, that just how life goes. 
Edited by bollywoodbabe1 - 12 years ago
I think you missed the point, the reality is that they will have to give way to the new generation, it's a harsh reality of life you can't fight against it by botoxing or hair transplants to look young, you have to go , dilip kumar went Raj Kapoor/Kumar went Amitabh, Dharmendra went same with the Khan's and Akshay and whoever you may not like it or accept it because of your attachment but even you know that's how it's going to be
Originally posted by Relda

SRK and Salman are like 2 kids in the playground.. 'My Dad has a bigger car".. "My toy is better than yours".. "I was offered CDI first'.. "Oh Yeah? I was offered YRF's latest before you. so there"

Reida, you saved me from typing just that... It's actually hilarious how these two guys are insecure!! LOL!!
Originally posted by Relda

Yep...They remind me of KG kids comparing Halloween Candies...😆
Originally posted by bollywoodbabe1

^^^ You can't compare box office figures of Dillip saabs and Amitji's old films to the Khan's ones there are many factors that would need to be taken into consideration and conversions of Amitji and Dillip saabs their older films gross would not be completely accurate in todays times.Don't get me started with Amitji's films and stats in his time,(I don't have the time to sit and post all of that).
There is no doubt that the three khan's are awesome, but the industry will be able to survive without them, and will have to because they cannot be the heroes forever, that just how life goes. 

You quoting me wrong, my example was for ATBB Movies not the average Hits of Every Star... my point was in reply of Monar's point to give new talent a chance... was just saying... younger stars of nowdays cnt achieve what khans hve achieved... as if we remove dem now... industry will b in loss...

Dilip Saab and Big B are legends jaar... how can i say dere movies earn less... i was referring to a particular list that is All Time BlockBuster Movies... Khans have major share in that list... yeh thi baat...

SRK: "If I'm King Khan, I have to behave like one."

KRK: "Goodbye nakli khans. Hello asli khan KRK." http://twitter.com/#!/kamaalrkhan/status/64286622451105792

SRK: "I'm not a Badshah for nothing."

KRK: "Some of u will really laugh at me that then how shall i rule the industry? So this is why ME ME ME is KRK." http://twitter.com/#!/kamaalrkhan/status/23165545334

Both are braggarts.

If success doesn't teach you humility and you still have to croak your achievements after being in the industry this long then it's a pity. Hope Ra.1 is not SRK's roop ki rani choron ka raja.
So he was offered the film first ...and he didnt do it ...so why mention it now ...🤪...like does he want to say his rejected stuff goes to the others since he is the so called badshah of bollywood ...who is highly insecure and childish and does movies like OSO ...where he promotes for 3 months and it still gives him back only 60 /70 crores ...and then seeing others films get 100+ he cries like i want one of my films to get that figure ...