will miss you sooo much yaar on IF yaar

i will be free from this weekend dear

minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: millie_maaneet

will miss you sooo much yaar on IF yaar

i will be free from this weekend dear

ya i remember 21, 23, and 25...par m leaving shimla this wednesday...!!!
par hum waise bhi to baat karenge na...or ill try my best to cum on IF if its possible
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: silkyarora

ya i remember 21, 23, and 25...par m leaving shimla this wednesday...!!!
par hum waise bhi to baat karenge na...or ill try my best to cum on IF if its possible

dont you ever have this doubt in mind
we will always be in contact
and that too dailyπŸ˜ƒ
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Originally posted by: millie_maaneet

dont you ever have this doubt in mind
we will always be in contact
and that too dailyπŸ˜ƒ

ya i know...daily kya aise bole hourly...πŸ˜†
PrincessBushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey silky πŸ€—

nyc to c u again 

how did ur exams go?πŸ€ͺ
well coming at the update

it's pretty nyc ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

sorry 4 replying so late! πŸ₯Ί
minnie_tweetie thumbnail

Thanku so much for all your appreciation and comments'.it encouraged me to go for a longer update this time'.hope u like it'..here is part 4 for u all'.!!

Part4

Geet comes up to the conference hall and suddenly slips down with a loud voice''Ouch'.  Everyone sees her and pinky comes and helps her to get up. As geet gets up she starts cleaning her clothes and there is Mr. Maan Singh khurana who is actually shocked to see her.

Geet is about to give file to Adi and suddenly sees Maan and she is shocked too. She is about to start a conversation with maan as Adi interrupts and tells geet to give him the file as they were already late for the meeting. Geet gives adi file but both maan and geet continuously stare each other.

Maan bit embarrassed and thinks- "to ye ladki geet hai jiske sath kal maine party mein dance kia tha?? Ye mujse itni badi bhool kaise ho gyi'.muje kisi tarah bhi geet se maafi maangni padegi'pata nahi vo mere baare mein kya soch rahi hogi".

Geet slowly asks (pointing towards MSK)-pinky ye black shirt wale kaun hai??

Pinky: kya geet tuje nahi pata yahi to maan sir hai.

Geet is shocked listening this. (Talking to herself )Ye hai maan sir'he babaji maine kya kar diya. To kal raat party mein dance mere boss ne kia tha mere sath. Pata nahi sir ko kaisa laga hoga jab main wha se nikal gayi..par muje kya pata tha ki vo maan sir hai'jo hua acha nahi hua aisa karti hu meeting khatam hote hi main maan sir se sorry bol dugi, aisa na ho muje meri naukri se haath dhona pade.

Meeting is proceeding but neither maan nor geet focused on the plans. Both of them were thinking how to apologise.  Adi  interrupts ,sir plan to thik lag raha hai..apka kya khayal hai..

Maan did not react to what adi said.

Adi(loudly) Mmm maan sir and then apne jawab nahi dia sir.

Maan: haan adi main sun raha hu'thik hai tumhe jo thik lagta hai kar lo

Adi: thik hai sir jaisa aap bole and then tells everyone to work for it.

Everyone about to leave geet sitting on the chair and still thinking (kya karu kaise sorry kahu'..)

Pinky- oye geet chalna nahi kya meeting khatam ho gyi hai

Geet suddenly realizes and responds haan ruk main chal rahi hu na.

Maan wanted to stop geet but she left the room.   Adi tells MSK that he will work out future plans and leaves. Maan says ok.

Geet being restless muje maafi maangni hai padegi, par kaise and then realizes she left the file in the conference hall.

Geet: pinky main file conference room mein bhul ayi hu'.abhi wapis leke ayi

Pinky: thik hai geet.

Maan is about to come out of the conference hall and geet proceeding towards the hall and suddenly both of them collided into each other, geet about to fell but maan holds her and maaneet eyelock'Maahi in background.

Geet gets up and stammers..vo vo vo sorry sir'.main na apko matlab sorry'. Nahi'matlab apni file bhul gayi thi wahi leni ayi hu.

Maan: par geet maine to kuch bhi nahi bola.

Geet: nahi sir par main na apse kuch baat karna chahti thi

Maan thinking baat to muje bhi karni hai tumse

Maan: han bolo geet

Geet(thinking) ab aise bolu and then kya geet sorry to bolna hai bol de' finally closes her eyes and then says

Sorry'..and this sorry was from both the sides from Maan too.

Maan and geet aplogising each other at the same moment.

Geet about to say and maan interrupts'

Maan: nahi geet galati meri thi..tumhe sorry bolne ki koi zarurat nahi hai'tumhari to koi galati bhi nahi hai'..pata nahi muje kya ho gya tha'maine tumse bina puche hi dance start kar dia'tumhari jagah koi or hota to pata nahi kya karta'm sorry geet.

Geet: nahi sir it's okay.

Maan: par geet muje khud pe control karna chaiye tha'thanku so much tumne meri muskil ko aasan kar dia hai..raat se main itna pareshan tha ki tumhe kaise sorry bolu'ek to pehle tumse kabhi mila bhi nahi tha'par jo gua ache ke lie hua'.thanks again geet.

Geet started to have a soft corner for him and thinks ye sir kitne ache hai ek sorry bolne ke lie kitna pareshan ho rahe the or main bhi kya sochne lagi ki meri naukri chali jaegi or kya kuch'.

Geet: thik hai sir main chalti hu kafi saara kaam pada hai

Maan: thik hai geet thanku once again.

Geet smiles and leaves. Maan again lost in geet's  cute smile and realizes ye MSK ko kya ho raha hai..akele mein hasne laga hai and then he too leaves

In the meantime Dev reaches back to khurana mansion..Savitri Khurana is quite happy to see him and more than that she wanted to tell dev that maan is ready to be into a relation and he has agreed to get married.

Savitri: dev kaisa raha apka trip

Dev: kafi acha tha maa

Savitri: dev apko ek acho khabar sunani hai. Maan shaadi karne ko tyar ho gye hai

Dev: bro or shaadi( shocked) kya maine sahi suna

Savitri: haan bte kal maan ne khud bola mujse ki apko jo thik lage kar lo

Dev: to der kis baat ki hai'.ladki kaun hai

Savitri: meri ek friend hai usne rishta bataua hai maan ke liye bas aap hi ka wait kar rahe the'ab jaldi hi kuch acha muhurat dekh ke unse milne chalet hai

Dev: aap nahi jaanti maa apne ye kehkar meri saari thakan dur kar di hai..chaliye main thoda sa fresh ho jata hu.

Savitri: thik hai bte par ek baat aap maan se abhi iss baare mein koi bhi baat nahi karenge

Dev: thik hai maa jaise aap kahein'and leaves'

Savitri calls up her friend and asks her to fix a small meeting with the girl. Maan comes back home and he is very relieved and relaxed. Savitri devi cuts the call and calls maan( who is lost in his own thoughts) and informs him that Dev is back.  Maan tells her that he will change and come back. She is quite shocked and happy to see maan smiling but was now more anxious to know the reason behind it.

Geet, meera and beeji are taking dinner.

Beeji: meera tere liye ek bada hi change rishta aaya hai

Meera: beeji maine apse kitni baar bola hai muje abhi shaadi nahi karni

Beeji: kitna time ho gya hai yahi sunte hue akhir baat kya hai

Meera: koi baat nahi hai bas maine bola na muje shaadi nahi karni and leaves.

Beeji: ye ladki bhi na'iski shaadi ke baad muje geet ka bhi to sochna hai

Geet: koi baat nahi beeji aap tension mat lo main meera di se baat karti hu

Meera sitting in a room and crying with a pic in her hand'geet comes and meera suddenly hides that pic'..😳😳

Please give ur valuable suggestions and comments on part 4 as to how story is proceeding''it encourages me a lot'..thanku so much'..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yaaay me first

awsome update..
β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ
loved it loved it LOVED IT..
maan and geet were ❀️
and is meera in love wid someone..?? thats cool (if its not maan) geet maan ki shaadi ho jaey ge na πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
and loved to see you back..

and has ur bro finisheed his prep..? well ny ways best of luck to him.. may God succed him..
hoping to get next update soon

love
Noor
Edited by NoorFatima - 12 years ago
piya- thumbnail
RES

EDITED------------

Silky maneet scenes were superbπŸ‘
wow  dono bhi ek saath ek dusare ko sorry keh rahe hai... hmm...ise kehte hain dil ka connection

ok so let me guess meera ke haath mein dev ka photo hai

n thanks dear 4 updating today abhi toh mujhe yakin ho gaya ke maan n meera ek saath ho hi nahi sakte

ok  if that photo is of dev's then zaroor meera n dev ke past mein kuch hua hoga jiske wajah se unke relationship mein problem aayi hogi n mayb maneet ko ye future mein pata chalega n inn dono ki lovestory ko patri mein latte latte maneet ki bhi setting ho jaayegi... this was my guess

brilliant update dear
really enjoyed reading it

love - piya
Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
first of all yar the pics u chose were fab
awesome

MAANEET encounter was truly fantastic
so sweet of maan to apologise first...gentleman...

meera jise pasand karti hai woh dev toh nahi
waiting for next part to see that

i hope meera opens up to geet
pata nahi family kaise react karenge
aur mainly ladka kaun hai???
continue soon

desperately waiting for next part yar
thanks a lot for the update and pm

Edited by millie_maaneet - 12 years ago