Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Happy Mother's Day (gaurav Khanna)

-GothicBeauty- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Sunday, May 08, 2011 | 3:19:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 21 Comments Happy Mother's Day!!!

Popular Tellydom stars speak on the occasion of Mother's Day...

'The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness'- Honore de Balzac, author

Mothers are sweet, as they are there with us when we need; they are forgiving, as they have the strongest and the bearing heart; they are deadly, as they can read us without even looking at us.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

On this auspicious day Telly Buzz got in touch with popular television actors about their relation with their mother and about their childhood secrets that they would like to share. We also asked them what they like to cook for their mothers, if given a chance.

Let's see what they have to say!!!

Gaurav Khanna:
I do not think I have any hidden secrets that I have kept away from mom. But at the same time I was really a stubborn child and would create a huge hue and cry over toys and stuffs. But as I grew up, I realized that the relationship I share with my mother is the purest one. And today we mock about what all happened in childhood. My mother is a vegetarian and if I get a chance, I would like to make her good vegetarian food. Also she loves sweets and Gajar Ka Halwa is her favourite.
Actually, people who know me say that I am a Mama's boy, and I am happy to be tagged like that. On this occasion I would like to tell everyone to cherish all the memories you are with your parents. They are the best thing that can happen to one and I think I need not tell this in particular because everyone knows it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest Goldie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks DeepiHughe gave such an adorable message:)awww his mom loves wonder GK is so sweet:)Hats off to his mom-dad for bringing him up so wonderfully!!!:)
akansha_lnmdj Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged

thx for sharing dear..he so cute...

he loves her mum so much ..
his mom also a vegeterian like kt's mom..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@Aku(hope even i can call u that)...even Chandu is vegetarian:)...if u watch KT's Wassup interview and compare it with Gaurav's old interviews, ud see they have a lot in common:)i mean their entry to Tellywood:)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top