Balika Vadhu

view... point of view.. my point of view

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi all...!!! i watch this serial sometimes but im not much active on the forum...

anyways...

my point of view on jagdish gauri and anandi is:

Jagdish loves gauri truly. Gauri loves Jagdish (if not taking revenge). Anandi loves Jagdish.
The only problem with Jagdish is that he was married in childhood. That was truly unfair with him. But as now he's married so he should not look at any other girl now.!

just my point of view ðŸ˜Š

i do like shishank, pratushya and Anjum. but according to the show... i think jagdish should be with anandi now and stop doing illegal activities

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am sure until now it shows that he loves gauri, but in coming days it will truly show what and how much Jagya loves gauri.

But love is not to be measured  and Jagat measures everything he does. 

How much will benefit him and only him and that is what bring him down.

I do not want Jagya for Anandi. He does not deserve her and he does not deserve his family. 

I hope the best for them and Gauri will be the only one who will slap him on his face.

She will show him truly what he is, as Gauri said herself that, a person who is lying to the girl whom he claims to love and his wife , he is just a selfish person and a cheat. 

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m so confused about jagiya I want him with anandi only because I like anandi but he doesn't deserve her