Sasural Genda Phool

TB: Happy Mother's Day- Ragini Khanna

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Sunday, May 08, 2011 | 3:19:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    4 Comments
Happy Mother's Day!!!

Popular Tellydom stars speak on the occasion of Mother's Day...

'The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness'- Honore de Balzac, author 

Mothers are sweet, as they are there with us when we need; they are forgiving, as they have the strongest and the bearing heart; they are deadly, as they can read us without even looking at us.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

On this auspicious day Telly Buzz got in touch with popular television actors about their relation with their mother and about their childhood secrets that they would like to share. We also asked them what they like to cook for their mothers, if given a chance.

Let's see what they have to say!!!

Ragini Khanna:
I am really transparent with my mother and I do not think that I can ever hide anything from her. But simultaneously there were times when I used to get irritated, but never had I lost temper on her. Today if I get a chance I would like to cook her favourite, Bhindi and arhar ke dal.
Today is Mother's Day, but I would like to say that do not wait for a special day to love your parents as all round the year you should respect and love them. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactlly, you dont need a day to celebrate your mother, every day should start as your mother,s day, every morning should start with your parents blessing.  I am a true beliver in " MAA KE DUA JANNAT KE HAWA". We will be lost with out our mother,s blessing. Love Ragini for being such a good Baitee and thats the reason for her success, she takes all the dua,s from her mother, nothing bad could happen to her as her mother,s blesseings are always with her.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanyou for sharing. Ragini rightly said there's no 1 day for mother's day, everyday is theirs. πŸ˜ƒ
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for Sharing TanupieπŸ˜ƒ

Good to Know Ragzzz Loves her Mom nd knows everything from her Fav Color to Food πŸ˜Š...I too Love my Mom But I dont Know Wats Her Fav Color or Fav Food...Shame on Me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Thanks for Sharing TanupieπŸ˜ƒ

Good to Know Ragzzz Loves her Mom nd knows everything from her Fav Color to Food πŸ˜Š...I too Love my Mom But I dont Know Wats Her Fav Color or Fav Food...Shame on Me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Truly.. SHAME on U πŸ˜‘  She also mite not be knowing that the virtual world thinks her son is a girl πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

'Rubal opened her -------' (courtsey FB) πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Truly.. SHAME on U πŸ˜‘  She also mite not be knowing that the virtual world thinks her son is a girl πŸ€£

'Rubal opened her -------' (courtsey FB) πŸ€£

Na...U r Ronggg TanuPie...She Knows Everything...She has a Wifi LIKE Every Mother Has according to "someone"πŸ˜‰

Dont Talk about FB here Tanu Kerali (Okra) πŸ˜‘
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Na...U r Ronggg TanuPie...She Knows Everything...She has a Wifi LIKE Every Mother Has according to "someone"πŸ˜‰

Aila.. auntyji knows... her Laadla bigad GAY-a πŸ˜² aww poor aunty.. my hugs to her..😊

n lolz @FB...ha ha... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Oye i m not an edible item..πŸ˜† i belong to animal kingdom..dun mix me up with the plant kingdom πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Aila.. auntyji knows... her Laadla bigad GAY-a πŸ˜² aww poor aunty.. my hugs to her..😊

n lolz @FB...ha ha... πŸ€£

Oye i m not an edible item..πŸ˜† i belong to animal kingdom..dun mix me up with the plant kingdom πŸ€£

Ummm...She Never Asked me about my Gender But I guess she Knows It πŸ˜³...BTW No Need to Hug Her ...She is Cool Mom😎...Dont have Problem wid It πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oops I Forgot that U r animal Species Not Plant species...Sorry Monkey Sis πŸ˜³
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

OMG !!!!!!  SGP Forum main to confusion hain Rubal - Wa...  FB ko bhi nahi baksha...πŸ˜†  Rubal Tera kya hoga re... πŸ€£

@ Red  : Okra ? Bhendi ?????  ( Use Google Rubal)  { Karela aka Bitter Melon } πŸ€£
GurpreetD thumbnail
Oops Nets...I Thought we call Okra as Karala...Another BooBoo to my Resume πŸ˜† Edited by Rubaldhillon - 12 years ago