Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Sunday, May 08, 2011 | 3:19:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 4 Comments
Happy Mother's Day!!!

Popular Tellydom stars speak on the occasion of Mother's Day...

'The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness'- Honore de Balzac, author 

Mothers are sweet, as they are there with us when we need; they are forgiving, as they have the strongest and the bearing heart; they are deadly, as they can read us without even looking at us.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

On this auspicious day Telly Buzz got in touch with popular television actors about their relation with their mother and about their childhood secrets that they would like to share. We also asked them what they like to cook for their mothers, if given a chance.

Let's see what they have to say!!!

Ragini Khanna:
I am really transparent with my mother and I do not think that I can ever hide anything from her. But simultaneously there were times when I used to get irritated, but never had I lost temper on her. Today if I get a chance I would like to cook her favourite, Bhindi and arhar ke dal.
Today is Mother's Day, but I would like to say that do not wait for a special day to love your parents as all round the year you should respect and love them. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 08 May 2011 at 4:07am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishal--sree--_MistleToe_ShadowImbuemjtruelegend111192Feeficrysindinfinity00GurpreetDAshisYusBeeSiddhi_

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Exactlly, you dont need a day to celebrate your mother, every day should start as your mother,s day, every morning should start with your parents blessing.  I am a true beliver in " MAA KE DUA JANNAT KE HAWA". We will be lost with out our mother,s blessing. Love Ragini for being such a good Baitee and thats the reason for her success, she takes all the dua,s from her mother, nothing bad could happen to her as her mother,s blesseings are always with her.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

diya09Armu4evaFeefiShadowImbue111192crysindGurpreetDYusBeeAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thanyou for sharing. Ragini rightly said there's no 1 day for mother's day, everyday is theirs. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing TanupieBig smile

Good to Know Ragzzz Loves her Mom nd knows everything from her Fav Color to Food Smile...I too Love my Mom But I dont Know Wats Her Fav Color or Fav Food...Shame on MeOuch LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Thanks for Sharing TanupieBig smile

Good to Know Ragzzz Loves her Mom nd knows everything from her Fav Color to Food Smile...I too Love my Mom But I dont Know Wats Her Fav Color or Fav Food...Shame on MeOuch LOLLOL

Truly.. SHAME on U Angry  She also mite not be knowing that the virtual world thinks her son is a girl ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

'Rubal opened her -------' (courtsey FB) ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendiViewsGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Truly.. SHAME on U Angry  She also mite not be knowing that the virtual world thinks her son is a girl ROFL

'Rubal opened her -------' (courtsey FB) ROFL

Na...U r Ronggg TanuPie...She Knows Everything...She has a Wifi LIKE Every Mother Has according to "someone"Wink

Dont Talk about FB here Tanu Kerali (Okra) Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaiViews

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Na...U r Ronggg TanuPie...She Knows Everything...She has a Wifi LIKE Every Mother Has according to "someone"Wink

Dont Talk about FB here Tanu Kerali (Okra) Angry

Aila.. auntyji knows... her Laadla bigad GAY-a Shocked aww poor aunty.. my hugs to her..Smile

n lolz @FB...ha ha... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oye i m not an edible item..LOL i belong to animal kingdom..dun mix me up with the plant kingdom ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aila.. auntyji knows... her Laadla bigad GAY-a Shocked aww poor aunty.. my hugs to her..Smile

n lolz @FB...ha ha... ROFL

Oye i m not an edible item..LOL i belong to animal kingdom..dun mix me up with the plant kingdom ROFL

Ummm...She Never Asked me about my Gender But I guess she Knows It Embarrassed...BTW No Need to Hug Her ...She is Cool MomCool...Dont have Problem wid It Big smile LOLLOLLOL

Oops I Forgot that U r animal Species Not Plant species...Sorry Monkey Sis Embarrassed

Go to top