ALL Discussions about GKD Ending w/ Article - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hahahaha and all that in  15 episodes   vrish

hahaa nice one

well in any case we want happy ending not a tragic end and let bahuji crimes get exposed

but wud lalsingh show up at all or not 🤣
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Di- Cvs forgot abt Lally boy
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya and i had such high hopes from him in telling the truth 
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The story is in middle..! Nd Our Great imagine Heads are axing it!!!!!

They have ruined the story

JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
@Vrish, no I don't like that possibility.

The only thing I would like is that Pihu is Arpi. Otherwise it proves that there was no soul connection between Avi & Arpi. Avi maintains that his heart tells him that Pihu is Arpi. So if she is not then is a Arpi look-alike all that Avi needs to fall in love ? In one of the episodes Avi tells his amma that Pihu thinks that her face is all that he is enamoured with but he is in love with her soul & not her body. So if  it turns out that Pihu is not Arpi , all these dialogues were a waste & indeed Avi was only in love with Arpi's face & not her soul. What kind of a romance is that ???

I am still not loosing hope that Pihu will turn out to be Arpi in the end.

JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Another option would be that this is all Avi's dream & that we are back to the point where they are celebrating their anniversary & after seeing  all this in his dream, Avi decides that instead of angrily confronting Arpi , he should ask her calmly for an explanation and he would understand everything, confront BJ , kick her out of the haveli & Avita live happily ever after.

I know there are a lot of bloopers here but anything is better than Pihu not being Arpi & marrying some third person.
chatterbox thumbnail
that seems a good option tp
i had said during rv time mayb the whole drama wud be one big dream right from the time of rv's entry
chatterbox thumbnail

this story was of a gunda who became bhaiyaji due to some circumstances or conspiracies and this end is not justified the way  channel wants to portray

where is gunahon ka devta? what was his gunah this  has to be shown properly. at the end we still want bahuji past exposed along with her crimes and avdesh united with arpita and live happily ever after.
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just hope our beloved gkd gets a happy ending we have already seen arpi's death and it made us sad dont want a sad ending to bhayaji's life too.
swamini5 thumbnail
CB
I think they will come with GKD- 2
In 15 days i don't know what they r going show

but this season  it might be pihu & the new character

end of thepeiosde they might just show  Arpita & Avdesh (Split Screen)saying "Comin Soon"

I becoming too much  optmistic😆