Gunahon Ka Devta

ALL Discussions about GKD Ending w/ Article

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

OH MY GOD 
uff capslock sorry

bt  see  what happens here

a new entry    and  pihu ka love dev

oh man means avdesh cud be dead in the end

stupid idiot imagine😡

show is ending on  27th may

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9499-ajay-chaudhary-entry-ignites-the-final-phase-of-gunahon-ka-devta.htm
Edited by jnawaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it means they wud ruin & waste this show...

so she isnt arpi ha?stupid ppl😡
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh man just yday i wrote a theory of how it wud end

i didnt say there wud be third person but i said there wud be shootout and avdesh wud die in the end and pihu is not arpita

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Di,

even I kept saying GKD will end but never expected it like this!!😭😭
chatterbox thumbnail
dreamy in fridays update i wrote towards the end as reports had come of gkd ending

that it can happen this way

pihu is not arpita

the bhootni terrace connection cud be forgotten

and there cud be major shootout with bhootni being killed as well as avdesh
avdesh wud die in pihu's arms and ghost of arpita wud be beckoning him

means they wud unite in death
do aatmaon ka milan

bt this is total turn around  which proves pihu is not arpita

story ends incomplete

and means no lalsingh wud come or bhootni being exposed
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Everyone, please comment on the article every 30 min or so, the more the comments the more power!!😔 Edited by Dreamygal301 - 12 years ago
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
always i said  to you dreamy this showis a tragedy  but  they really p...in it!!!😡 
--Lalz-- thumbnail
stupid imagine😡

hw sick is tis???..

atleast they must have given us a happy ending...

watt nonsense cv's upto nw...pihu dev love story😡 bloody hell...'m seriously hating it nw...
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

dreamy in fridays update i wrote towards the end as reports had come of gkd ending

that it can happen this way

pihu is not arpita

the bhootni terrace connection cud be forgotten

and there cud be major shootout with bhootni being killed as well as avdesh
avdesh wud die in pihu's arms and ghost of arpita wud be beckoning him

means they wud unite in death
do aatmaon ka milan

bt this is total turn around  which proves pihu is not arpita

story ends incomplete

and means no lalsingh wud come or bhootni being exposed

I'm was hoping that Pihu is the one who died, Arpi took her place because Mama is a good guy and realised she needs help. This childhood friend has not seen Pihu for a while so believe Arpi to be pihu...

But off course those i%%@% at Imagine will now end it like that real life shukla guy!!!😭😭...I really want Avdesh to come and once again take Arpi off the mandapa!!

And di, you know my opinion about ghosts walking off hand in hand...I made that clear as soon as we knew Arpi was going to die!!!...I want them to walk off hand in hand alive!!
Oh man, now I can never enjoy those earlier scenes - blacony eyelock, their chupke romance...becaue I will always know how it's ends.

WE HAVE BEEN CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chista

always i said  to you dreamy this showis a tragedy  but  they really p...in it!!!😡 

Sarah,🤗

we all knew, first it had shades of Othello and being the story of that shukla guy who died in a shootout.

But we always hoped it would end differently...fiction does give creative licence to the writers to change as they wish.

BUT I am still hoping there is a major twist - that article mentions triangle between the three, so I'm hoping at the last moment Avdesh and Arpi/pihu gets reunited...I think since that night in the garden, pihu is changing her views about Avdesh. That look on her face...it is so confusing so once again I am saying CVs are deliberately misleading us, if we take to pihu then she is pihu, if not I bet you at the last moment we will see she is Arpi and the reason she faked it all was to prove that she was killed (or at least an attempt was made) to open Avdesh's eyes, coz he has major blinders on about his SIL.