India-Forums

List the DID seasons in order of your liking

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
My fellow Dance India Dance fans,  we've enjoyed the DID journey right from its inception upto now. I'm sure all of us have our own favorite seasons, or like some seasons better than other for whatever reasons. So out of DID season 1, DID season 2, DID LIL Masters, and DID Doubles, friends please list the seasons  in order of your liking. You can also add your own comments if you want.

I'll start first

DID LIL Masters - I will always have a soft spot for LM. This was the show that introduced me to the DID franchise. Seriously, the kids were all such great talented dancers.I've got to say that in LM Dharmesh Sir, Jai, Mayuresh, Vrushali, and Amrita did full justice to the standards set by DID and their choreographies and creativity were up to the same level as the choreographies from Season 1 and 2. In fact, i think there was more variety in LM in terms of the different dance styles tried. These 5 skippers definitely made their mentors proud. This was the show that made me a DID fan.

DID Season 2 

DID Season 1

DID Doubles - There was a time during DID doubles that i kinda lost interest, yet i still stuck around and continued watching it only cuz its a DID show and thought may be it'll get better. Yes, eventually it did get better, but for me personally it wasnt up to par with the other seasons.

Edited by tawashe - 08 May 2011 at 2:15am

digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
my line will be like

DID LM
DID S2
DKS
DID D
DID S1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9

Payal9 Groupbie
Payal9
Payal9

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
DID Li'l Masters always first!!!! All thanks to Manish, Jeetumoni, Farah and D-sir Clap it also had some of the BEST concepts choreography-wise :) just loved it...

DID season 2 comes next...really loved dharmesh sir, meenu, parvez, amar, vandana, kruti!!

DID Doubles after that...one special reason was RAJEEEV SIR! He's just so fultoo fatak!!! i really hope he's part of DID 3.

and thats it, these are the only seasons i liked :) rest were not that great. 
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
DID 1 is the best of all, because the idea was new, fresh concept and talented contestants and wonderful judges..

Then

DID Lil Maters

DID Doubles

DID 2

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12pavitrianMKrayZeeMeraCheekuViratNishita123AreYaar

Namrata_12 IF-Rockerz
Namrata_12
Namrata_12

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
DID 1: They kicked off the whole Dance India Dance show amazingly! They were the first ones and so for me they were much more interesting to watch.

DID LM: Those kids are adorable! And wow they have so much talent filled in them that they can beat anyone

DKS: I wish they continue this DKS for longer than just 5 weeks. i am loving the competition and all the amazing performances that we get to watch every week. 

DID S2: This season got better only after they got their top 12 or so.. but they had fantastic contestants like darmesh, amar, shakti etc.. 

DID Doubles: Honestly this was the only season i somehow didnt connect to. i watched one audition episode and never went back to it. so for me i cant really rank this since i didnt watch the season but still for me it would be the lowest.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12pavitrianuknaik99AreYaar

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
DID LM hands down was the best season of DID!! I loved mostly all the children on there. Especially my Jeetumoni!! Embarrassed Ruturaj, Vaishnavi, Atul, Avneet, etc...there are so many wonderful children on that show, and they were SUPER talented. Plus I liked how they previous DID contestants got the opportunity to train the kids in their own teams. It was really great. Oh and Manish was so wonderful with the children!!

DID 2 this season had some AMAZINGLY talented people, and it was really fun to watch. This was the first season of DID that I watched, and I really got interested in the show. I really loved Terence and Remo as judges and choreographers. I liked this show because it focuses on dance and the dancers! Thought it was a breath of fresh air from the usual singing competitions. 

DKS this is an interesting concept, and I really love seeing some of my favorite dancers on here. Plus, this is a good way for me to get familiar with some of the Season 1 people because I did not watch that season. I just wish more of my favorites from  Season 2 were there. LOL Manish as a host is great, and there is not any crappy fillers!! I love the focus on dance.

DID D this season was fun and different, and I loved Rajeev and Marzi as judges!! Big smile Liked the idea of promoting couple dancing, but I did not like all those stupid fillers like the Sapoorna Vikas, Sharing and Caring, making fun of Marzi's Hindi, etc. 

DID 1I cannot rate this season because I have not watched it. I have just seen random performances, and I do think this season had some AMAZING dancers too, but I cannot comment on it. 

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 08 May 2011 at 7:34pm
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
DID-LM
DID 2
DKS
DID 1
DD

I LOVE LOVE LOVE DID LM BECAUSE A GREAT TALENT WAS DISCOVERED ON THAT PLATFORM a.k.a MANISH PAUL! Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tawashe

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index