Ankita
it's impressive that they are really down to earth, very friendly
and the pictures are really awesome
thanks for sharing rooj and ankita
J
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you Rooj for sharing the pics...Yashashri and Karan look adorable !!
Thanks all of you for sharing the experience with all of us !!
it must have been real fun !!!...I am really happy for you all !!!!

loved to know that they are so down to earth...God Bless them !!!
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
shes lukin so cute in dis 1❀️

n dis ones just so perfect😍

really loved reading ur experiences..i wonder if reading it was such fun how wud hv been d experience itself😍...lucky u guys...i can imagine all dat u said in my mind..n i m lovin it😊
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello My Lovely Ladies !!!!!
Thanks Ankita/Rooj for summming everything up So welll !!!!!!

It was an amazin experience...Truly Worth all the Trouble !
KT and YM are amazingly talented people and very mature and downtoearth ... We should all really be proud of being fans to these two , Khandelwals , Manish and Ansha !
Though we dint get to meet Sunil, Madz, Khusboo and Akshay as they had shoots later in the evening... But yes... KT YM ke Darshan hogayee ... DIL KHUSH !!!!!

YM is very talkative just like any other girl ... Hahahhahaha ...
She s extremely pretty and slim ! She s B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L ... The camera fails to capture her complete beauty !

KT doesnt talk as much as compared to her .. Obviously he is a Guy... I Hope we dint make him shy by droooling and all.. LMAOO .. .. ... But MAN he looks H.A.N.D.S.O.M.E !

And they reallly loved the gifts ... The Calendar bowled them over ... They even loved the Ganesha idols and the one gifted to the team ! We even gifted KT a Huge Birthday Card !!!!

They had back to back scenes yet they made sure that we were attended to... KT was full on busy...Shooting first with YM then Manini and then again with YM ...

Poor Souls, they are very hardworking ...Being here as spectators, we cant imagine the amount of hardwork they put in for 30 mins of the episode !!!!!!!
So i would really urge all my fellow friends here to Not Criticise them or their acting abilities  ...
They give their BEST .. Trust Me ..They Do !

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Oh my golly gosh! You lucky lucky girls! I'm so happy *cough* jealous *cough* for you guys! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Thanks so much Rooj, Anki and Shalu for sharing pics and telling us about your experiences! πŸ€— It was so much fun reading it (again and again πŸ˜†) and imagining it πŸ˜›
Yasharan sound like the most awesomest people ever! And gosh they look amazing in those photos! πŸ˜
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh god such lucky girls on earth i am feeling so jealous of u people who stay in mumbai? shit why was i born in hyderabad? .any way i am so happy for u girls karish,shalu,anki rooj its sound that u had a blast going to the sets .wish i was there too i would have fanited onspot seeing him dead dead forever .u people survived in-spite of that .gr8 yar love u for sharing the experience with us feels really nice to know that the people are so warm and kind to the fans.
the pics are like icing on the cake .thanks u so much for the offscreen pics if u can please post some more pics of them i will save them all .thanks once again muhhhaaa to anki ,shalu and karish love u
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
OMG everybody praising YM's figure i wanna c her in person too...n wat was in dat calendar if u guys wanna tell...it sounds interesting
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i cudnt hv spoken a single word if i was there...
But m really very happy 4 u...
yashu is slim...😍
Oh i wanna see her...
Pls tell us more bout Yashu's looks...

Waitin 4 more updates...
Bushraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
You guys are so lucky.And thank you for sharing some pictures with us But Please add more and more pictures of YashaRan.I wish I was there.
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rbo_d_best

Hello My Lovely Ladies !!!!!

YM is very talkative just like any other girl ... Hahahhahaha ...
She s extremely pretty and slim ! She s B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L ... The camera fails to capture her complete beauty !

wow,...
i really wanna see her...
i was waitin 4 this one...