Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Members Experience meetn YM & KT-up pg6,12

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
NOTE: page 12

Pictures: page 6

Combined experiences: page 1 and 12

Hey Guys,

This is not faltu post...again I repeat this is not faltu...I am not veli today but rather happy!LOL

Those of you who are on the FB and on Yashu's fanpage wall, have heard the news that 3 of our members went and visited them yesterday at the sets.

Before I divulge in the details of the whole meeting with Karan and Yashashari, I want to inform you all that please do not ask us for details about how the meeting was set up, where the place is and who are the people involved in making this happen. If you trust me and us, then I can assure you that the whole thing took place between trusted people. 

Karan and Yashashari had no idea about this surprise visit to the RBO sets so please do not pester them about why they met these amazing gals and not others. Karan and Yashashari loves you all equally, including their other fans. They don't have anything against anyone!

Also the reasons why we didn't inform of this visit was because we were not sure at first if it was possible and when it did happen, it was all in a spur of the moment. in fact even my call was spur of the moment. Not only that we wanted the mission to be successful for the first time and didn't want too many people to go on this mission since it was the very first time. We didn't want to create unnecessary drama or any hulchul on this forum so we had to keep hush hush and had to select few people to visit. We didn't even know about the visit till the evening before saturday. Since this was sort of an experiment so please forgive us. In the next occasion we will plan it in better terms and might try to get different people to visit. Please forgive us!

So I had the opportunity to talk to Karan and Yashashari. And Oh boy did I talk to them or what...

Firstly I was up the whole time because I had requested to talk to them both and the gals obliged with my request so I thank them and the lead pairs! They have been very generous towards me. So I was up the whole time, since those of you know I live in USA, I stayed up till 4 am in the morning to talk to them.LOL I know crazy but what can I do? I had to since I know I can never meet them.LOL

So first I was talking to my friend who had called me and I sat up alert, going all nervous and I asked her should I talk to them on speaker phone or not. She informed me that both Yashu and Karan agreed to talk to me on the phone and they were happy and got to know where I was from.

Then I get a second call few mins later when Karan and Yashu finished their shot. So I sat up again and was nervous badly. So my friend told me to talk to them, she didn't say who I was talking to firstLOL and well soon I got to hear Karan's voice...OMG I am dead and speechless to begin withLOL. I giggled hearing his Sexy and Hot voice and had no idea...even he giggled and then went Hi. I was Like hi. he giggled and I giggled (I sound like a teenagerLOL). 

And then due to the long distance we had a bit of delay in speech but he was like How are you? And I responded and then said that I am good and asked him and then I was drawing blank so I told him that...I told him that how it is 4 am in the morning here and I am drawing blank coz my mind can't think straight. He started laughing and so did I. 

Then he was like I heard you have been up all night to talk to us and then he asked where do I stay in states and I told him and he agreed it was early there. he was like you should go to sleep and all that u need to take rest (so sweet of him). 

Then the talkative person I am, I kept going on and on and I was like You know you are a hard person to get a hold of and I asked him to add me...lol as a joke of course and he started laughing and said no, its his personal account (I really do respect his privacy...such a genuine person...so honest). Then I was like I know but still...he needs to find a way to make it happen. lol he laughed more and then i went on saying that how i appreciate him for taking time out and talking to me and he said it was his pleasure. 

Then I wished him early bday wishes and then wished him about the show for 300 epi completions (which this whole trip was for) and then wished him and his team for the best future. He was like you are sooo sweet. 

Then I went on and said to him that how I have something to tell him or ask him. He was like what and I told him that how on the forum, everyone loves his new look and that is he adorning that new look now? I described him the one from the precap, with black shirt and all. First he didn't get it and then i described more and then he was like no nothing new but I am trying or will try if you guys like it. He asked if I liked it...i was like "liked it? I love it! We all love it! In fact we all love him and his shaan avataar."

I wanted to tell him more and say that how he should sing and what not and how I loved all his wardrobes and looks. But i didn't want to embarrass him and so I said to him thanks again and i know you must be busy with shots and all and that i hope he has a fabulous time with the gals, who were jealous of our talks coz apparently he talked to me for about 10 mins and they told him that they wanted to talk to him and that rooj stop hogging him. which he told me that. lol. 

He then was like you go sleep after talking to us and have dreams about it since we made your day right? I was like yeah, both of us were joking. lol Then I was like yea im ready to talk to Yashu.

Yashu took the phone from him and immediately talked on the phone saying Hello, first I couldn't recognize and then I was like Hi, is this Yashu? her voice was just as sexy on the phone as it is in real life. it was different too. And I guess she was looking elsewhere or something coz she didn't respond but then was like HI and asked me how I was.

I told her that if you are asking me how I am right now then don't ask coz I am very tired since I've been waiting for their call. I told her how it is 4 am here and I am studying for my exams this week but I took time out to talk to her. She was very happy and laughing. Then she was like really sweet, she was like you need to take rest and eat and be healthy. I was very thankful of her. 

Then she was like what else. how is everything, she was very interested. So I told her that how my uni is killing me and that how i haven't really watched the show for a while and then I mentioned to her that how I am the one who makes those silly posts on her wall bout hitting on her and she started laughing and was like yea...she remembered and then was like yea i remember u posted on my wall bout ur exams. then she wished me bout them and was like i hope they are going well and told me i shud sleep now and that shud eat healthy. 

then i was praising her and her wardrobe coz honestly i loved it all and she asked me which one, the new or the old one so i told her i love it all because it goes well with her body and skin tone. She laughed and then i was like i am yet again hitting on her and she laughed harder. then i assured her that I am not like that and not confused. 

Then she was hearing voices from the back from the gals asking her to ask me to talk in hindi coz my hindi was good and then I did as I was told and i told her how i spoke Urdu at home so hence it is good, she praised me. 

Then I wished her and the team for 300 epi and wished the best for future. She was like you are soo sweet, the girls are just praising u and that she was telling me how it was sweet of me to stay up and all and helped the girls. I told her how girls were just being too kind but I didn't do much and she was like no u really are sweet so really thanks for helping them. 

Then I told her I wish to meet her but since I cant, I hope they have a best time there and then she was like u might and I told her i hope so. 

Then I asked her that can u do something about Karan adding and contacting issue since it is hard to get a hold of him. again I knew the answer was no and she goes u know na how karan is busy and then the crazy fans, like girls and all and I was like yea i know. She was like yea so i can't do much. I was like yea  i know but I was only kidding. 

Then she wished me again and said to go to sleep and take rest. She said i am sweet and hope to meet u soon. We bid adue and then that was it...

It was the best phone conversation ever!!!

According to the gals, it seems both yashu and karan liked me and I made a good impression. They said that how Karan was completely fida and smiling and yashu was laughing a lot. 

But only their mind can tell me how much they liked me.

But thanks guys and thanks for everything.

Now the gals will one by one explain about their meeting and the gifts that we gave Yasharan and the team.

We gave the team Ganpati Idol, and even to yashu and karan.

We also gave them a Shanak calendar, which the gals will explain what it is. 

So just wait for the girls to share!

Have fun!

Best night ever1

Edited by rooj-i - 09 May 2011 at 9:16am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Firstly...OMG...And thank you for this such a wonderful surprise Hug and so sweet of you girlsApprove...Karishma planned to go last year, but I think things never worked out...

Secondly...Can't wait to read more details...I would never be brave enought to speak, let alone meet to either of them...Glad you managed to talkLOL...The whole exchange sounds greatSmile...
Lastly...Please Rooj, I know you were awake at four in the morning, but please use paragraph spacing...Reading the post becomes very difficult otherwiseEmbarrassed...
Thanks again sweetie, have a good restBig smile...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Tora Goldie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Hey rooj wow you talked to them lucky one your conversation was really sweet and they both were very sweet genuine and honest

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni_M IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Really?????? Thats great roooj... Im sooo jealous... But happy for u... You are very very very very very lucky... I hope even i get to visit the sets and speak to yasharan...

Happy night... Have fun...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkey Goldie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Dats great news for all i guess...lucky u!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Wow !! That was so sweet of them...Cutie pies they are !!!

God Bless them !!!

Can't wait to hear more and it is indeed a surprise...My feelings same as May...couldn't have talked and would have been tongue tied !!

Hope they reach the zenith of success in their careers...so down to earth they are !!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Such a great news Rooj!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBO Goldie

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
lucky you...
m happy 4 u...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top