India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

What will Vidya do?

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Well, now that we have all read that Gaurav will, in fact, be shown to be gay, well I was thinking what she would do afterwards.

I think that everyone in the family won't find out about it, and Vidya will find out before everyone. So, instead of leaving the home and giving him a divorce or whatnot, I think she's going to stay back and continue to play the role of supportive and loving wife while just being a good friend to him in the process, helping him gather courage maybe to actually reveal the truth to his family and make them accept it.

And, throwing out another theory while I'm at it, Arti's motivations for doing this. I was wondering about that considering if she's not the person that Gaurav loves, what would be her motivations in even continuing this farce with him? Maybe it's her brother or someone she knows that Gaurav is in love with, maybe her and gaurav are just good friends and she's trying to help a friend out, or maybe she herself loves Gaurav and thought she could like stop him from being gay and whatnotLOL Or...maybe she herself is homosexual, thus wanting a coverup as well ShockedShocked

K, I'll stop with my crazy theories and madness...

What do you all think?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jaaneshincharu_1023divyakshettyhave-a-dreamRadiantTreasure.Jiya.FIZK6.YixingsManal.

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
If they show gaurav as gay. as i understand vidya's character she will support gaurav as a wife and more as a friend with expectation that he will love her sooner or later, may be she will try to get him out of it,  feeling bad for vidya as she deserve a lot of love.   this track is going to be very interesting bcoz the CVs are trying to show something new to the viewers.

i feel that gaurav's love is somewhere related to ministers family bcoz i remember deviyani saying something similar in one of the episodeConfused. is it RD's sonShockedLOL  

Edited by divyakeerhi - 08 May 2011 at 2:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

have-a-dreamPirated_Fun

have-a-dream IF-Dazzler
have-a-dream
have-a-dream

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
1st of all I din't wanted dis track to cum up,gosh gaurav s gay.. Ouch
bt since nw it s vry clear tat gaurav is gay dn no gueses as per wt vill b vidya's fate..
Bt naina ur thought tat gaurav mgt b having an affair wid arti's broda or she herself mgt b homosexualROFL very funny..awesum exploration of thoughtsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshetty

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
This issue needs to be shown ... It will be interesting how they continue the story for Vidya

kilp

charu_1023 Senior Member
charu_1023
charu_1023

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I think Vidya needs to explore her sexuality... maybe she's also gayROFL kabhi kabhi pata nai chalta...sorry...on a serious note...I think Vidya and Cheenu should start having an affair. Cheenu is so cute!!! And he totally gets herWink So basically... they can show an extra-marital affair. Vidya chasing her love. The family coming to terms with all this...and Vidya separating from Gaurav.
Because I doubt if Gaurav will ever change his orientation. Usually people don't...or do theyErmm
?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kilpPirated_Fun

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I agree with what many said here. Vidya will more be a friend of Gaurav and try to help him get out of it. Or prehaps, Arti and Vidya will team up to get gaurav out of the mess and then later on he will fall in love with her
.Jiya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Jiya.
.Jiya.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Gaurav gay  seriously! i think this track would make things even more intresting!
omg i wonder what would happen to vidya i mean when she finds out this would be like a massive shock to her! i wonder how her reaction would be as well. But i think she would stand by him and stuff. lets see.
i hope vidya makes gaurav straight ROFLROFL
Yeah hmmm.. what could be artis motive though..Ermm 

Pirated_Fun

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhakrishna123

I agree with what many said here. Vidya will more be a friend of Gaurav and try to help him get out of it. Or prehaps, Arti and Vidya will team up to get gaurav out of the mess and then later on he will fall in love with her

Hey It is not possible for a homosexual to become a heterosexual ..It is impossible .. It is an another sexuality like heterosexuality ... But Gaurav may be bisexual ... That will be the only option for Vidya and Gaurav's Jodi

lld89

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index