Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Why can't Imagine... (Page 2)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Hey guys, sorry if this topic is repetitve, but I don't understand these peopleConfused Let them have RKR during the 8 to 9pm slot, but why do they have to axe KMH for that? Why can't Imagine have KMH at some other time, for instance the 7:30 to 8pm slot? The sudden decision to axe the show sounds absurd.

ditto to that!!

as far as the love triangle n other things planned, that is dropped for sure!!
but there are still so many things to show like the family feud we have been hearing since day1Stern Smile
then offcourse the much hyped raaz wich hasnt cum out fully i believeConfused Arjuhi's future n soo mnay other things we are lookin forward toConfused i dun want them to drag the jail track till the endAngry hume kuch aur bhi dikhaoCry

Edited by shibz - 08 May 2011 at 8:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpoAnjalii...xXx

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by laado_007

Hey guys, sorry if this topic is repetitve, but I don't understand these peopleConfused Let them have RKR during the 8 to 9pm slot, but why do they have to axe KMH for that? Why can't Imagine have KMH at some other time, for instance the 7:30 to 8pm slot? The sudden decision to axe the show sounds absurd.

ditto to that!!

as far as the love triangle n other things planned, that is dropped for sure!!
but there are still so many things to show like the family feud we have been hearing since day1Stern Smile
then offcourse the much hyped raaz wich hasnt cum out fully i believeConfused Arjuhi's future n soo mnay other things we are lookin forward toConfused i dun want them to drag the jail track till the endAngry hume kuch aur bhi dikhaoCry
Exactly! Let them end the soap if they want to, BUT I WANT KMH TO HAVE A PROPER AND LOGICAL ENDINDDead
Ekta is such a big name in the industry, can't she use her influence to get an extention for at least for 2-3 mnths?Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
exactly!! Why cant it be given an extension of like atleast two monthsQuestion i've heard other shows given extension even if there is nothin much left in the story but KMH?!! there is still soo much we got to see!!

PemaKarpo

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

exactly!! Why cant it be given an extension of like atleast two monthsQuestion i've heard other shows given extension even if there is nothin much left in the story but KMH?!! there is still soo much we got to see!!
DittoConfused I won't say that I'm depressed at KMH's ending, but I really don't want this season of KMH to have the same pathetic and abrupt end like the last season.Ouch It definitely needs an extension!

This is what I said in another thread and I repeat it for emphasis sake:

This is my take on the whole thing:
  •  If reality shows can have seasons, why can't soaps?
  •  I would love it if there are seasons of KMH each season lasting for 6months. 
  • It should be pre planned and have a concrete story.
  • If "Friends" can have so many seasons, why can't KMH?
  • The season should be aired once a year, as in, there should be a gap of one year btw one season and another so that Karan-Kritika can have the opportunity of working with other actors too.
But before all that, I want KMH2 to have a decent and logical ending!

Edited by laado_007 - 08 May 2011 at 11:54am

xXxNoreen786xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I like your analysis.. but Imagine TVAngryDead

PemaKarpo

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

I like your analysis.. but Imagine TVAngryDead
You are right! NOT ON IMAGINE!! any other channel is fine, star one seems a hit especially with love storiesLOL It will be good if Ekta continues her seasons on star oneTongueLOL

xXxNoreen786xXxshibz

Karankritz4evr Groupbie
Karankritz4evr
Karankritz4evr

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I don't want just an extension. I want atleast a 1000 episodes... Greedy me! I want another 3-4 yrs of KMH ... at least!

xXxNoreen786xXxPemaKarpo

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karankritz4evr

I don't want just an extension. I want atleast a 1000 episodes... Greedy me! I want another 3-4 yrs of KMH ... at least!
I'm sorry, but personally speaking, I like this seasons conceptTongue The soap should have many seasons where each season is for 6months. That way they can plan the story and have a concrete storyline for 6monthsSmile

This is just my opinion thoughEmbarrassed

xXxNoreen786xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index