Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

When you love ..IT SHOWS..Just like this.. (Page 4)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Me Too. Aww That Picture Is Too Cute. Yeah I Love Matithali/Pia Too. and Abhyendra/Abhay. I Saved The Cute Pic. On My Iphone.

Hey SAME PICH darling.LOL.me too have innumerable of their pics..and I change them every day..so that I have variety to drool everyday yu see..LOL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Icecreamx

I cant really put it in any specific words, as they fall short, but there is something just so amazingly sick with their coact and chemoStern SmileDay Dreaming.  Great to see a off-script pic!.thnx for sharing TRBig smile

I so soso agree yaar..no words are enough to express..something beyond any explanation isint it..Blushing
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
@anurag..Awww..thanx so much dearooo..

@sweetchocolate...Gosh..I seriosuly wish I am that effective..but I consider it as a highest compliment thank you so much..Hug

I just want them to be HAPPY with each other in which ever way possible..Day Dreaming
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

omg piya in redBlushing and that seducing smile and eyes , me dead, call ambulance hemaTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

omg piya in redBlushing and that seducing smile and eyes , me dead, call ambulance hemaTongue

on the way Anmol..I have apppointed a permanent ambulance outside my residence.din mein 2 3 baar zaroorrat patti hai..jab bhi inndono ko dekhti hoon..ROFL

intruderfast

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by romaila

why u oepned ur post so late...last night i came online for reading ur post only but but but...its wasn't there.
We love Abhiya thats we are giving the most precious thing from our life to them...Time sweety.
See next interview is wid Abhiya...sorry thora waat lagi hai par the output is very entertaining...Hemu u'll be specially invited when the interview will be up...be ready!!!.

hey ROMI darling HugI have wtitten a long essay about yesterday HAVE NT YOU READ THAT..??!!OuchShockedLOL..must be back on 2nd or 3rd page now..!!And I am SO EAGERLY WAITING FOR THAT inetrview dear bated breath actually..TongueEmbarrassed
HugHugHug
o' i missed it Ouch...no worries abhi parthi hoonWink

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Ufff this pic can kill anyone... breathtaking pic... showing true and passionate love... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  

Same with this one: 

The way he is looking at her... ufff... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
And her face proves us that she is the happiest woman in the world... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

aWW..FARAH WHERE WERE YOU YAAR ..i SO AGREE WITH EVERY WORD..OF YOURS..!!Day Dreaming untold chemistry..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uCoeur2PsychoFMS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index