India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

I think...

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Hellowww...Heloowww my MKAPians...Hope all of you are going great...n how is weekend going on...Okay...I'm here to tell u what i think about the Amma track...

Okay...here it is...
By now we all know that Amma is faking her niceness towards Pratigya and now even Pratigya has got some clues about it...like the dahi wada thorwing scene or the pushing away the dhaba key scene...n as we saw in Friday's episode...we saw SS beating Amma very badly only because she said some nice words about Pratigya...n Kriya comes to her rescue...n den both of dem takes amma downstairs...where amma is crying like a baby...n just den krishu says dat "wenevr u get a beating from bauji...its being stored in ma heart as wounds"...n amma become very happy n says dat all dis is happening because of Babu only...n i felt dat Amma was truthful that time...i mean she cant act at dat time naa...she was crying wid agony n still she said dat its bcoz Pratigya...

So i think dat Amma might be acting...yes...amma might be acting...par acting karte karte she will really like Pratigya...n might accept her as her bahu...

Orelse...
watever happened yesterday must be a drama by both SS n Amma...Coz da scene switched to Kriya for a few minutes...maybe den Amma disclosed her plans to SS for Pratigya n even SS wud have liked it...n dey both staged a drama for which both Kriya fell prey for...

Pls guys...tell me ur opinion about dis..plsss...i wanna make dis forum active during weekends...plsss

Nechu

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanitha7abcd2AziyababithajSnigdha_Khanamcarisma2--GaBBar--

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
nechu ..mujhe toh yeh track hi nahi accha lag rahaa ..i hatee this trackkk ...
wantt someee new interestingg trackk on krishnaaa and kriyaa ...
i really dont know where cvs would bee carrying forward this trackk ...but aamma cant change to good ..she is a villian and will always be ..if she turns to a positive chracterr ..there would be all rosess in pratigya's lifee .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910Mayavi-26ArjaAddictmeena..

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Nechu. .
Rly lykd ur way of thnkng.bt i dnt thnk amma wil end up lyking pratigya.bt i strongly suspect whthr the beating a plan of SS n amma

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict--GaBBar--

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
neechu this track is to show ammmas true colours so ur plan b is working for me yup they were doing dirama in separating kriya and ss will help amma in that but they r silly people the more they want to separate them the more there bond will b stronger

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddictbabithaj--GaBBar--

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

nechu ..mujhe toh yeh track hi nahi accha lag rahaa ..i hatee this trackkk ...
wantt someee new interestingg trackk on krishnaaa and kriyaa ...
i really dont know where cvs would bee carrying forward this trackk ...but aamma cant change to good ..she is a villian and will always be ..if she turns to a positive chracterr ..there would be all rosess in pratigya's lifee .

surbhiii...kaise ho...long time no see...huh?
me too not likig dis track...i mean dis track is fine...but the adarsh track is sucking yaar...its really sucking...atleast we geot to see our krishu n kriya in dis track..but in dat adarsh track...ewww...full of sucksenas n dat boring adarsh n his wife...Angry
yeah i know...amma cant change so fast...but still i feel dat...
me too want some really  nice and refreshing kriya scenes like how we used to have before...now dey r just talking n talking n talking n NO ROMANCE...Cry
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Nechu. .
Rly lykd ur way of thnkng.bt i dnt thnk amma wil end up lyking pratigya.bt i strongly suspect whthr the beating a plan of SS n amma

azi...sukhamalle?
mmm shariya...amma cant change so fats,..but i felt so yesterday...
yup...maybe dat was a plan...but WHY???dats da question nowOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

neechu this track is to show ammmas true colours so ur plan b is working for me yup they were doing dirama in separating kriya and ss will help amma in that but they r silly people the more they want to separate them the more there bond will b stronger

hi naz di...Hug
okay dii...possible...
yup dii...dat our kriya...da more dey try to separate dem da more will their bond grow stronger...Dats our kriya...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajtelstraSnigdha_Khanam--GaBBar--

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
As usual awsome post dearClap.I agree with u but i don't think so that Amma can changed.

Go to top