Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
was CCBM a hit show before viren entry πŸ˜² ????? Are u kidding
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IM SORRY BUT BEFORE KINSHUK ENTRY THIS SHOW WAS A FLOP
KINSHUK MADE IT WHAT IT IS TODAY IF U THINK IT4S A FLOP THEN IT S UR CHOICE BT KINSHUK IS A BIG STAR ALL OVER THE WORLD IM A KINSHUKIANS

bt i agree in a way with you nivi- sid would never have been seperated but it was in the story viren had to enter the show and he was for nivi
sid was his first love bt Virn is her husband
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Excallant Way Of Saying It SIhame!!!
Im Sue Kinshuk Will Be Proud To Call u His Fan!!
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KinshukKiDewani

Excallant Way Of Saying It SIhame!!!

Im Sue Kinshuk Will Be Proud To Call u His Fan!!

Baby Kinshukians are always here to take his side and Protect him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kinshuk's such a fab actor and i started watchin da show cz of him. afterwards i fell in love with nivren πŸ˜ πŸ˜ they gave a whole new meaning to ccbm and im glad i started watchin da show...

god bless kinshuk & neha for mesmorizin all of us!!!! 

k-kimya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

kia karin jhagra aun logo ki kaam hai ..mein b enjoy kar rahii hon...πŸ˜‰

mein bhi enjoy kar rahi hoonπŸ€ͺ
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anishuuu...thanks well done you said that perfectly I don't need to add a single word to it. Agreed. 

@topic maker: Until Kinny entered this show it was a FLOP!! The TRPs only increased due to my Kinny's entry because of HIM this show is where it is today. I just don't understand why is Kinny is blamed for what has happened to this show. Kinshuk is a versatile actor he is totally awesome and is capable of doing any role he is truly a strong actor in fact he is such an actor who doesn't really need word to show what the character is feeling his expression are enough to say a thousands he is absolutely fantastic... he has done full justice to the character Viren (and to every other character he has played) because of KINSHUK Viren is a powerful character because of Kinshuk CCBM is what it is today, so i don't see how he made this a flop. The reality is that Kinny is the saviour of this show. Stop saying CCBM is wasted by Kinshuk and hurting us Kinshukians. He has worked very hard he has worked day and night for this show, us Kinshukians know what he is for his show. x

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Anishuuu...thanks well done you said that perfectly I don't need to add a single word to it. Agreed. 

@topic maker: Until Kinny entered this show it was a FLOP!! The TRPs only increased due to my Kinny's entry because of HIM this show is where it is today. I just don't understand why is Kinny is blamed for what has happened to this show. Kinshuk is a versatile actor he is totally awesome and is capable of doing any role he is truly a strong actor in fact he is such an actor who doesn't really need word to show what the character is feeling his expression are enough to say a thousands he is absolutely fantastic... he has done full justice to the character Viren (and to every other character he has played) because of KINSHUK Viren is a powerful character because of Kinshuk CCBM is what it is today, so i don't see how he made this a flop. The reality is that Kinny is the saviour of this show. Stop saying CCBM is wasted by Kinshuk and hurting us Kinshukians. He has worked very hard he has worked day and night for this show, us Kinshukians know what he is for his show. x

hailaaa Anishaaa big Hug for what said totally true ...LOVE U JAAN...πŸ€—i like it πŸ˜‰

u know y thy usin kinshuk's name..just to active thir topics..or sab ke dhean pane k lye...πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 13 years ago
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

agree wid each n every word anisha dear πŸ€—
kinshuk is da best actor in telly industry πŸ˜ƒ
n ya cuz of him only i m watching ccbm ...he rokzz