CCBM wasted bu kinshuk's entry

Posted: 12 years ago
such a good show is going on and after kinshuks entry:::
1.story changes
2.nivi-sid seperated
3.show flops
4.CCBM ending
kinshuk's such a fab actor and i started watchin da show cz of him. afterwards i fell in love with nivren 😍 😍 they gave a whole new meaning to ccbm and im glad i started watchin da show...

god bless kinshuk & neha for mesmorizin all of us!!!! 

han yaar ritu i agree sid nivi ko alag kr k acha nahi kiya but dont worry sid nivi aik hngy 😛

Originally posted by riturani111

such a good show is going on and after kinshuks entry:::
1.story changes
2.nivi-sid seperated
3.show flops
4.CCBM ending

achaa kia Kinshuk k entry se phle ye show Hit tha !!!!!!!!...OMG mujh pata hi nahii tha...😆

Some things really amuse me in this forum ROFL
Originally posted by Serz_luveShona

Some things really amuse me in this forum ROFL

kia karin jhagra aun logo ki kaam hai ..mein b enjoy kar rahii hon...😉
i wont say Viren is mistake in CCBM...actually it is so beneficial to kinshuk to assess his acting potential...he won in it...I was nt intrstd to see his Ranveer...bt I lke Viren  Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

i want say Viren is mistake in CCBM...actually it is so beneficial to kinshuk to assess his acting potential...he won in it...I was nt intrstd to see his Ranveer...bt I lke Viren 

me too...
CCBM happens to the best show of kinshuk bcz of the potential of the role viren...He portrayed the character viren so well...viren is a very powerful character...Km and neha make a very good couple and i really started to love this show after the enrty of kinshuk...nivren r magical bcz of kinshuk and neha...they have great chemistry and they gave a new meaning and essense to ccbm...chand chupa is my favorite show ever only bcz of nivren...and ccbm is not wasted by kinshuk's entry...instead the show became much better and we got an awesome couple in the form of nivren...!!! Edited by sana4kinha - 12 years ago
LOL are you kidding me???.