Uravugal

Uravugal 9 - 13 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday 9/5/11 Episode No 494

Ore sirrippu ...gummalaam...at Thanni household ...Vishnu calls Villishnu ..
" amma mma...maama amma wants us amma to stay at least for a day
amma...if you say yes, we will amma ..." Villishnu wants to know if that is
what Vishnu wants ( aammma, want ittaalumπŸ˜‰) and Vishnu answers in
affirmative . Viillishnu gives consent " Ok, stay for today and get back home
with Sudha tomorrow..." Marupadi gummaalam.. Thanni vayai vaichukittu
summa irukkame...needles Gayu " ellam Gayu vaale thaan..unga amma kku kOvam vanthuduchi.. Police station kku Iva pOi, naanga rescue kku pOi...ellam ivalaale
thaann.." Kadu Kadu Gayu becomes Vidu Vidu Gayu " why blame me??? All because
of your arumai mOotha mappillai.." Thanni grabs the chance to sing MM ashtothram
and says "but for him, no Sudha marriage !!" Gayu is in a "bare all " mood " athu sari,
nagai kku panam enge irunthu vanthathu nnu theriyuma??" MM tries to shoo shoo her
but Gayu express City station le thaan nippen nnu pidivathamaa irukku - tells daddy
that MM took some meter vatti " my MIL all the time laments about it and makes me feel guilty. That is why I went to the police station and asked about the theft. " MM says that it is he who borrowed and he knows how to repay " antha time le I had no option..Sudha's marriage has to happen !!! Gayu says that having found the groom and done all the needful single handedly, she would have managed that too  " And, don't forget that it is your mappillai who stopped Sudha's marriage the first time " MM kku kOvam vanthuduthu ( apdi pOdu aruvaalai , kOvam vera yaa?? Hmmm, Gayu kitte inimel Egirra mudiyaathu o Ho nna naam) wants Gayu to stop talking but innum City station varralai, so Gayu is not stopping...MM leaves...Thanni chides Gayu and she also leaves in disgust. Vishnu assumes the role of MM and tells Thanni that they have sort this out..."epdi?"...

His eyes eye Sudha's jewellery - idea vanthu vittathu doyyy - asks Sudha to shell out
 all the heavy jewellery " wear the minimum and give the rest to maama" Asks maama to pawn everything " get  the money and finish off the loan - if more money is needed ask me, ok??" Thanni rightly points out " unga amma?? She wanted to stop the wedding only for this gold !!!" Vishnu says that he can manage his mom " enga amma manasile Onnum vaichikka mattanga, she is a child " (athu sari...enga SC avangalukku Villishnu nnu correct aa nick kuduthu irukkanga !!! And you need to get permission from her if you have to visit the loo !!! ) Thanni refuses a few times but finally succumbs to Vishnu's idea " Only if u clear the debt, Gayu and MM can reconcile happily !!"

Rajendran's house - ayya water beating. Vasanthi and Murugan arrive - luggage Oda - Vasanthi goes in...Murugan has a mysterious smile and retains the auto. To cut a long story short, Vasanthi says that they were insulted royally by Senthil and Co " nee yennai Raani mathiri vazha vaikkarennu sonnathai nambi...we are here..nee thaan antha Senthil ai should see one hand" Murugan does a chayngg chak - rajendran is mighty mighty happy and Murugan's mind voice tells us " un vazhile pOi, enga annan kitte irunthu sutta 85 lakhs ai epdi vaangarennu paaru " . Murugan leaves - "until I earn pots of money...my prime concern is my shop, me going"  Rajendran gloats...sarakkai raw aa adikkaraar !!!! MM's shop - before 8 pm MM has to pay the money - has no clue as to how that can be done but says "my deivam , my dad will bring in a miracle " Well, the miracle walks in - Thanni comes with the document in hand " your kavalai is solved " MM repeatedly asks for the source of the money but Thanni is tight lipped - "Rishi moolam Nathi moolam kekka koodathu...just be happy that your troubles are behind you" MM kku curiosity thaangalai...

Freeze

Updates by roja

Tuesday 10/5/11 Episode No 495

Again gummalam in Thanni household - looks like it is the next day - Sudha
and Vishnu have had lunch - Gayu is present , MM is missing.  Thanni tells
Maappu No 2 that he has the maruveedu seer ready " unga amma is angry.
Ippo ithuvum seyyattaa.."" Vishnu says that his mom is Goddess of understanding.
"kOnjam "front anger "πŸ˜‰ undu , that is all ..but once that spell gets dissipated...
she is an angel. You do not give things because you are worried about my mom. If
you want to give some things to your daughter...then go ahead.." Gayu asks Sudha
to get ready " wear all your jewellery , new malli pOo etc., and get ready.." That is
when Gayu comes to know that the gold has been pledged for MM's loan. She is livid
and shouts at daddy and Sudha for that heinous act " as it is Vishnu's mom is angry,
and now you guys add fuel to the fire?? " Vishnu says that it was him who suggested
that idea " I work for a bank and can get some loans for decent interest. Next week I will
get back the gold ..whereas MM is paying some atrocious interest !!" Gayu is still not
convinced ...all leave to meet Villishnu.

Villishnu welcomes them with a pleasant face - Thanni says that they missed her for the
feast...Gayu is about to spill the beans but Vishnu manages to divert mommy to the pooja room - "palakaara koodai yai samy kku katta vendaam??" Mommy goes away and Vishnu once again tells Gayu that he will take care of the whole thing. Gayu is restless but leaves the arena.As they get home, MM comes with the document in hand - demands to know the source of money. Finally Gayu spills and quickly adds that she can solve every thing. "ithu enga problem, we do not need you to butt in " MM tries to say that Villishnu can play havoc ...and bingo Villishnu arrives dragging Sudha by the ears - apram enna ?? Free for all thaan !!!!

Well, Villishnu accuses Thanni and Gayu as " perfect planners and executors " - " you
 lied in the mandapam that the gold was stolen. And when I stood my ground, you
brought it all . And now, Ponnu - Mappillai yai virundhu kku kOopittu, took away the whole thing??? What do u think of me??? Some Kathile pOo suthina case??" (ayyo amma, naanga apdi ninaippOma??? Visa aunty kku mele Oru padi neenga nnu decide panni nadungi kittu irukkOm !!) Finally tells them that Sudha can come back only with the gold "otherwise you can keep her here - with best compliments from me " - leaves ignoring Thanni's amma amma begging. MM says that nothing is lost " let us borrow again and retrieve the gold, I will take care of meter vatti " Gayu shows him the door " told you ...it is OUR head ache, we will manage...quit.." MM leaves ( Roja liked Gayu showing the door , intha MM avalai epdi yellam demean panni yirukkar??!!! Venum katti kku venum, Vengala Katti kku venum ) Gayu asks
 " where is Vishnu in all this?? He promised to take care ??" Sudha says that all the drama happened after Vishnu left . Gayu pacifies Sudha and promises to set right the issue. Thanni looks lost - again that same baygon bathed cockroach look, eye balls ai ella direction le yum sutharaar ...

Freeze

Updates by roja

Wednesday 11/5/11 Episode No 496

Mantra arrives to Kaigeyi's house. Amma YethO wedding pOraangalaam - so, athukku
inimel thaan silk saree vaanga pOraanga πŸ˜‰ Swetha is asked to accompany - as an
after thought πŸ˜‰ she asks PILS grad to come along. PILS does not want to but an
unsuspecting Swetha convinces her to come along. Kaigeyi happily gives a send  off.
Viishnu's house - Villishnu is doing a sky-earth jump. Enna matter?? Vishnu says
that there is no foul play " It was me who asked Sudha to give away her gold. In fact,
maama was very hesitant and Gayu was livid. I insisted !!! And why do you always
misconstrue ???? School le kanakku ozhunga sOlli tharalai??? Thappu thappa
kanakku panre??" Villishnu is AanKaara sOrubi - " yes, my calculations went wrong,
that is why your dad suttufied my gold and ran away ,,,ippO, ivanga ...kudukkara mathiri
kuduthu ..pidingittanga .." To cut a long story short Villishnu puts her foot down and
extracts a promise from Vishnu " If what you said is true..that I mean a lot to you..
promise me that you will not see Sudha or talk to any of them . If you do not, then over
 my dead body you will bring back Sudha here" Vishnu the momma's boy does exactly
that !!!! Uh huh.

The next segment irked Roja no end. So, she will not go in to details. Mantra has
already procured some stupid abortion medicine. Mixes it in the juice and is all
 set to serve to PILS grad. Fortunately for all of us, Swetha watches this - gives a bit
of her mind to her mom and tells her that she is ashamed to call her amma "nee yellam
Oru pOmbalai???PILS grad is moving sky and earth to save this child and you are so callous?? " shouts at mommy who cries and says " I did all this only for your vazhkkai " Swetha is unrelenting ..what is more hurting in this is PILS grad is privy to all this...holds her tummy and is sOgam personified...

Freeze

Updates by roja

Thursday 12/5/11 Episode No 497

PILS grad realizes that she almost lost her baby , thanks to Manthra. Swetha
shouts at mommy that she does not want to see her ..ever. Takes PILS grad away ..
as Manthra cries...( chee thooo, manushiya di nee??? Roja is always proud to be a
 woman ...she does not want such villis  in her gender...ever )
On the way , the two
wives are  in their own world - PILS grad vows to play slave to Swetha as she averted a
major calamity and Swetha vows to take care of " appavi " PILS . They reach home -
Kaigeyi is all smiles - offers "coffee, tea or me??" Swetha is not there to answer
and Chithu declines any drink ( awww, ippO thaan Oru gandam le irunthu thappichu
 vanthu irukken, athukkulle innOru drink?? Aama , intha sAthi le ungalukku any role??) 
Changes her dress and comes out - only to see Swetha leaving with her bag. (aama,
athu enna??? Serial brides ellrum Ore Oru bag Oda thaan in-law's veetu kku varuvaangalaa?? If Roja decides to ditch hubby , then she needs one whole day to pack !! )
Swetha does not reveal her destination - Chithu is flabbergasted. Kaigeyi assumes that Swetha is also going for the wedding. Roja got treated to Uravugal title song.

Swetha is back to mommy's house. Manthra is worried that her tiruvilayadal has
 been narrated to Kaigeyi and Chithu. Swetha is categorical "antha asingathai vaaya
 le sOlla mudiyumaa?? nee enna ipdi oru rakshashi ya irukke?? I have decided to be
a vazha vetti.." Manthra again says that she did that only for swetha " nee antha
veet le eppO vum permanent aa irukkanum nnu.." Swetha rightly observes that it
 is Chithu's life that she is sharing " intha life is a picchai from Chithu ... after two
 abortions, Chithu is nondhufying her vithi and has all her hopes pinned on this kid...
and how dare you do such a heinous act??" Kaigeyi calls asking for Swetha - "are
u taking her for the wedding?" Manthra says that she does not want to risk "Swetha
 will be back there soon" - begs Swetha to go back but Swetha stands her ground
" I will be a vazha vetti... and that is final...that is the punishment for you.." Manthra
cries some more.

Villishnu and Vishnu - Villishnu does another emotional blackmail - " I live only for
you... I trust that you will be a momma's boy ...for ever... Don't pour ice cold water
on that ...otherwise I will die..." Vishnu is vexed and promises to stay a momma's
boy. Just  then MM calls - Vishnu cuts it twice...apram amma gives permission to
attend the phone. Vishnu picks it up and talks as if he is talking to some one who
asked for a loan. MM being MM, does not understand Vishnu's predicament... Finally
 Vishnu manages to adjourn to his room and quickly updates MM - the scenario,
the promise blah blah...assures MM that he can not talk to Sudha right now ...but
will sure settle things soon. As MM is consoling Sudha " Un purushan nallavar, vallavar...amma kOndu...etc., etc.,, " Gayu arrives and asks "enna . as usual sOthappi yaachaa?? Ipdi paninji paninji Gowri life kku vEttu vaichinga..now Sudha?? Who asked
 u to call Vishnu?? He is trying to placate his mom !!" MM knows that Gayu tsunami hit
him once more... Villishnu picks Vishnu's phone from the charger...and sees that the
last call was from  KRISHNAN .. Villishnu, nalla cell phone savvy aa irukkenga...πŸ˜‰

Freeze

Updates by atina

Friday - Atina - thanks to election results - no morning serials - SC, Yogam thaan pOnga πŸ˜‰
Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
adhu sari, 5 Lakhsku vaangina nagaiyai vithu eppadi 5 Lakhs plus interest katta mudiyum? enakku theriyalai. and it didnt look as though villishnu gave sudha any jewelry..during the wedding. engayO odaikkaradhu.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP.

heheh... Chennai la sun tv office kitta pudhusaa oru drainage line pOttu irukkaanga... indha vaaram adhu opening ceremony... all the beshttu to the updaters..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ayo...oreh confussion ( as usual...it is me...he he he he)

I thought I am supposed to do Monday ( for Nithya) and opened a thread and came here to anita's place...and as usual became very busy...and could not do...Then came here to do...the update for monday...but...my dear maddy girl had already done not monday but also tuesday...Hey roja...did I ever tell you that you are an angel...( for a change !!!)

Thanks indeed for the timely help...
eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP.

Drainage gala opening today... indha kadhai pOra pOkkukku bayandhu IF pattaaLams vacation la pOittaanga Mr.Balaji Yadav!
eclat thumbnail
Thala,

confusion illanaa then pEyar soottum thiruvizhaa would have been a waste πŸ˜‰
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Akka for the updates.

Yes - ready for the drainage gala.

this lonelykachalam is a loosu not grown up at all.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SC, thalai yaa VAal aa , Wednesday update ??πŸ˜‰
eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP.

Really why did this Villishnu have to get her son married at all,if she is feeling so insecure. And andha maramaNdai of a son happily promises - doesnt he have a heart?  indha enga amma paavam emotional blackmails should be thrown out the window.  Amma is amma - nothing to compare to her, adhukkaaga avangaLOda aniyayamaana kOrikkaigaL shouldnt be encouraged. 

Hullo madam Manthirai - naan seivEnO maattEnO nu you neednt have doubts.  Nenjamma truck load vandhurum jaakkiradhai...  @Shanthi Williams - neenga Shanthi Nilayathula evvaLavu nallavangaLaa vareenga, whyunga maththa ellaathulEyum ippadi ungaLa villi aakkaraanga?

Edited by eclat - 12 years ago