GKD and KMH Should Form an Alliance - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
hey priya me too,👍🏼 maine apne naye topic me yahi likha hai
If you live in Mumbai, make sure you go
hey guys
kaash main bhi wahan hoti but my support is with you guys

We will save our GKD i am regularily writting emails to imagine but the main prob is we do not have email address of saurabh tewari
kitane gkd fans tuesday ko ja rahe hai? can any one tell ?

yeah plz do something i don't want this show to end...the twist and turns just started and they r ending this show for some crap swayamwar...

Yes this a very good idea! We wont let imagine take away KMH and GKD away from us so easily! 😈

They are going to pay! Unfortunately how ever much I would like to be but I cannot be in Mumbai under any circumstances! But my request to all KMH and GKD fans PLEASE give attend the protest and show these imagine people how much we love our shows! 👍🏼

Make sure you throw some tamatar from my side too! 😉 
please read all of this i know its a lot
plz guys join an alliance with kmh fans quickly 👏 we have very less time to get things sorted.😲

i am feeling very depressed since i heard the news and i just started watching it a month back😭

i have emailed the channel 4 times as of now to switch gunahon ka devta to 10:30😉

heres what we shud do 5 ways to stop gunahon ka devta going off air.😊

1. email the channel regularly and each gkd fan shud do it 10 times a day plz blast em with mails😡 and post new topics for gkd going off air and give em nice suggestions😃

2. telephone em and create awareness with fans from other shows to support us. i hope they will help if they nice⭐️ and join alliance with kmh fans to protest outside their offices

3. we shud promote our show through twitter, facebook and all social networking sites to gain more popularity. get the show to top 10 shows just like it was when it started.

4. contact cvs and cast and crew of gkd incl ashish and tanvi to support our noble cause

5. get trps higher by nxt week and urge all people u know to watch it on telly. please watch repeats, and press chaskameter and like button for all articles u like.

bavd and chadragupta mourya have higher trps altough it has less fans. we need to improve gkd trps to 1 from 0.7 so it is no 1 in trps overtaking bavd.

i know this is very sad and depressing moment but please support ur fav show.

i will never give up i used to like rakt sambandh but imagine took it off air anyways when i requested them not to. this time i wont let it happen with gkd team. so please support me in this i cant do this alone u know🤢

we still have 3 weeks to make difference i am emailing in everywhere to stop this show from going off air so please do same

all of u are bigger fans as u have supported the show from day 1 i am new here and i cant take it all feels like i am crying😭 now.

finally do support ashish and tanvi someone get in touch with them to support gkd from going off air. if it does go off might as well in style😃 we need them and see what they say so guys show them gkd power bhaiyyaji style. there shud be chaos everywhere now if our shows going off air its still a bit quite we need support so get fans from other shows as well as kmh fans

i will never give up like sandhya says in rakt sambandh yeh waqt sangharsh ka hai niraash hone ka nahin. so we must never ever give hope and be positive. even if it goes off air we shud bombard them annoy imagine tv to bring ashish and tanvi in gkd season 2. i know the show wont have novelty but i dont care if it drags on coz i luv the main leads too much to get bored if it has crap storyline. atleast i will get to see em and be happy for all nice times gkd gave us

lol thats my blood group.

gkd gave us so much now its our turn we will do everything in our power to stop this irresponsible channel runining our show and if show closes we will kill saurabh tewari seriously😡

Edited by bhaiyyaji - 12 years ago
How many GKD fans are going to be outside Imagine's office in Mumbai this Tuesday?
all gkd fans listen carefully everyone that helps gkd from going off air shud post what they did for gkd each day so we know. i am really scared and worried day/night.
i cant join in protest as i am in uk all people in india dont give up i will do everything to save gkd. i will protest online even after the show goes off air. hopefull it wont i wont let them break my heart again just like when rakt sambandh went off air. sorry not this time
not fair every show i fall in luv with they decide to take it off. we must persuade them to take pmmka off air since its crap and looteri dulhan after that. coz gkd gets better trps than it. shift looteri and put gkd there simple 9-30 it will get even better trps imagine shud give it a chance saurabh tewari need to learn time management personally. we will teach him lesson bhaiyyaji
style sasure ko itna maare gya ki uska peshab nikal jaaye ga😳

why did they let jyoti and bandini run for 2 yrs when other sows dont even get 1 yr😡 shit crap channel