Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
maybe he has developed diz habit cz of his lambi zulfe  LOL  Tongue

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shalmali-

I think so it is because of his hairs coming on his eyes...as Avneet also mentioned about this in the limelight.
I also noticed this when Dharmesh finished his performance (the one he got MJ band for )...Shaimak was giving comments..during that period the camera went on his face. and he was giving this weird "ZHATKAAS:   with his neck and faceLOLLOLLOLLOL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by -Shalmali-

I think so it is because of his hairs coming on his eyes...as Avneet also mentioned about this in the limelight.
I also noticed this when Dharmesh finished his performance (the one he got MJ band for )...Shaimak was giving comments..during that period the camera went on his face. and he was giving this weird "ZHATKAAS:   with his neck and faceLOL

Yeah, I noticed that too. I even flipped it back to show it to my sister, and we both thought it was so funny. ROFL I think it's because his hair gets in his face, so he just keeps jerking it back. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index