India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesar marrying Gulaal (Page 2)

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I think Gulaal will start to realise her love for Kesar when THEY ACTUALLY bring it out in the open that he's gonna get married to Talli then she will realise her seperation from him and she won't be able to bare it.. and neither will Kesar because Kesar himself does not realise he loves Gulaal he doesn't know why .. but i'm sure both of them will slowly start to realise and BAM one EPIC EPISODE Tongue can't wait! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prats233

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

I think if kesar marry gulaal all of a sudden ,gulaal will never able to forgive him . Though he i sher husband , he never has seen him that way .She is unknown to the love she has for him .I think kesar has to first let her understand the love bond they have then only marry herBig smile

Sorry but i find it impossible that gulaal fall in love with kesar without marriage, she loves vasant even today and nothing would change that except for marriage, yes kesar has some junoon for gulaal but gulaal only cares for him as he is vasant's brother...so unless they marry he wont be able to make her understand the love bond they have...
-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reemg

I think Gulaal will start to realise her love for Kesar when THEY ACTUALLY bring it out in the open that he's gonna get married to Talli then she will realise her seperation from him and she won't be able to bare it.. and neither will Kesar because Kesar himself does not realise he loves Gulaal he doesn't know why .. but i'm sure both of them will slowly start to realise and BAM one EPIC EPISODE Tongue can't wait! 

I think otherwise, i think gulaal will realise her love for kesar only after marriage, infact i think that gulaal will be the one to bring kesar talli marriage up, she doesnt have any love feelings for kesar its only care for her deceased husband's brother

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawadilicious

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index