India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesar marrying Gulaal

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
If kesar happens to marry gulaal i can see it happen only in one situation, where he takes the sindoor and applies it to her all of  a sudden otherwise i find it difficult for gulaal to agree to the marriage and she will fall in love with kesar only after marriage...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amri...ayesha.....Poojie....

ddkaur Groupbie
ddkaur
ddkaur

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
yes, i think so too, he will marry gulaal by anger =)
I would like that too happen
Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
hmmm...could be possible..but rite nw m very worried pata nhi kya hoga?
BilliCat. Moderator
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I think if kesar marry gulaal all of a sudden ,gulaal will never able to forgive him . Though he i sher husband , he never has seen him that way .She is unknown to the love she has for him .I think kesar has to first let her understand the love bond they have then only marry herBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYANKA00

trinitynyx Senior Member
trinitynyx
trinitynyx

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I agree. I feel as though this situation will occur when Gulaal tries to get Kesar and Talli married. Kesar will then "bhar Gulaal's maang" in anger and state along with it something along the lines of ' your my wife' which will ofcourse be fantastic :)

Gulaal first instinct will ofcourse e anger but subconsciously she'll also be elated. Ofcourse she won't let happiness anywhere near her at first. After all, she is the epitome of sacrifice

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jaaneshinFawadiliciousprats233-Demi-nami2811

KBfan4ever Newbie
KBfan4ever
KBfan4ever

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Isnt he already married to her by the ritual. Thats why they keep performing pujas together like a couple in front of society
trinitynyx Senior Member
trinitynyx
trinitynyx

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@kbfan4ever theres a differnece between being married in the eyes of society and truly accepting that one is married. Gulaal doesn't truly accept that she is married to kesar. In her mind she did it to a) save kesar from being harmed and b) to fulfill the promise she made to vasant. To truly become a couple, both kesar and gulaal, will have to see the other as their spouse.

....Poojie....

Mazzy111 Groupbie
Mazzy111
Mazzy111

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

i agree, gulaal will nt readily accept kesar as her husband, she wnts to get him married to talli, her love is deep in her heart, someone will have to make her realise her love for kesar!

-Demi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index