Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I will go with option-2 reason i think u guyzz have already given it so no need to add up anymore
Really engaging poll Manju๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have definetely posted for the second option..the post marriage Ishaan before the S*** fiasco...Ishaan was truly a gem of a charachter after the marriage sequence...he knew Suhana ignored her..but not even ONCE did he try to force Suhana to love him...he became a friend of Suhana,a husband..and to some extent..a father too..making Suhana understand how to be reasonable and all...I really miss that Ishaan like HELL!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

During the S*** fiasco,I HATED...simply HATED him like anything!!He became a total champu...very very very out of charachter...he looked more as S888's husband than Suhana's...post confession too didnt help me much coz I really cudnt bear that Ishaan too..the sudden..BOLD,HANDSUM,HOT Ishaan..showing his body shody in Goa,wearing shades,turning full ROMAAANTIK,becoming ghar ke andar sher...mocking Suhana..asking tum itne DUMB kyun ho and stuff...aur BT track mein..he was just coming back to his senses..but hey..the KAAMEDI in the show ruined Ishaan again!He started mocking Suhana with screw dheela etc etc..and ab raam jaane what will happen aftre this track!For me..Ishaan is already dead!๐ŸคขI realy dont bother to care for any emotions given out by Ishaan at all..his charachter has degraded the most..from a loving husband..to a pathetic husband..!I have got selective amnesia and have forgot Ishaan forever...and like Feefi said..Ishaan was non existent for me pre wedding track๐Ÿ˜†

@Feefi-Someone told some days ago that I write so much!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณOhh..u wrote such a short post feefs๐Ÿ˜†..btw Feefi..I really loved ur points..very nicely summed up!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shonauk completely agree with you word to word, his character has been murdered again and again and the killing has not stopped
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

@Feefi-Someone told some days ago that I write so much!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ณOhh..u wrote such a short post feefs๐Ÿ˜†..btw Feefi..I really loved ur points..very nicely summed up!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘

at least mine is shorter than yours!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

btw, completely agree with your points especially post confession ishaan. ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜† 

totally agree with this;  .his charachter has degraded the most..from a loving husband..to a pathetic husband ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

Really engaging poll Manju๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have definetely posted for the second option..the post marriage Ishaan before the S*** fiasco...Ishaan was truly a gem of a charachter after the marriage sequence...he knew Suhana ignored her..but not even ONCE did he try to force Suhana to love him...he became a friend of Suhana,a husband..and to some extent..a father too..making Suhana understand how to be reasonable and all...I really miss that Ishaan like HELL!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

During the S*** fiasco,I HATED...simply HATED him like anything!!He became a total champu...very very very out of charachter...he looked more as S888's husband than Suhana's...post confession too didnt help me much coz I really cudnt bear that Ishaan too..the sudden..BOLD,HANDSUM,HOT Ishaan..showing his body shody in Goa,wearing shades,turning full ROMAAANTIK,becoming ghar ke andar sher...mocking Suhana..asking tum itne DUMB kyun ho and stuff...aur BT track mein..he was just coming back to his senses..but hey..the KAAMEDI in the show ruined Ishaan again!He started mocking Suhana with screw dheela etc etc..and ab raam jaane what will happen aftre this track!For me..Ishaan is already dead!๐ŸคขI realy dont bother to care for any emotions given out by Ishaan at all..his charachter has degraded the most..from a loving husband..to a pathetic husband..!I have got selective amnesia and have forgot Ishaan forever...and like Feefi said..Ishaan was non existent for me pre wedding track๐Ÿ˜†

agree with your word to word shounak...the most messed character is ishaan.. C.V's  have played with  the character like foot ball...no consistency at all... just like you for me ...  the actual character ishaan is dead...
panic_monger thumbnail
yeh jo bholu ha na wo tab hi ziada acha lagta tha jab wo sad bholu tha๐Ÿ˜‰ dats y i hv voted for 2nd option.
 confession k baad to wo ek dam  CHICHORA ban gaya ha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i will go with the 2nd one
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My Fav Ishaan was During the Start...Sharmila wala๐Ÿ˜ณ ...Now He is a different Guy...Infact I want SGP which it was 1 yeat ago...Well SGP is Over for Me...Just watching in hope it will improve someday๐Ÿ˜Š
aparakshitij thumbnail
I voted for da second option.I loved da sensible,understanding,caring Ishan after Sushan marriage.