Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Oooh Rani and Ash on the same carpet. Lovely..I'm gonna get my bag of popcorn and tune into Zoom..and IF of course 😈 🀣 

BW forum has been kinda boring lately unless I'm totally clueless which is quite possible πŸ˜†..hope this masalafies the section πŸ˜†

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

I hope all of these celebrities are going to dress to impress. I have quite high expectations from Sonam and Freida. Aishwariya...it's better not to expect anything, and then get a pleasant surprise. That's how much she's disappointed me in the past. I wasn't really impressed with Deepika's Cannes appearance last year either. 

Lol Dex, I agree...it'll be the ultimate showdown indeed. πŸ˜†

I want them to walk on the same day... same time...Indian media will be in a frenzy... This is one Cannes i am looking forward to... πŸ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD!!! Great news!!! Aishu AND Rani!!! Same day?!?!
Zoom:

Rani ne liya Cannes mein Aishwariya se panga. Ab kya Aishwariya khud ka badla lengi? 

...zoom. isko dekho!
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Zoom:

Rani ne liya Cannes mein Aishwariya se panga. Ab kya Aishwariya khud ka badla lengi? 

...zoom. isko dekho!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ₯± So long I haven't been hearing this πŸ˜†
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chivas is the brand that Deepika walked for last year?

So Saif, Rani, Sabya, Kjo are all endorsing Chivas now?

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I for one am going to be happy for BOTH!!! YAY!! Aishu gonna be there, having fun and looking good...no stupid Zoom article, clip or melodramatic analysis is going to ruin t for me!! BW has loads of awesome stars...the MORE the merrier...keep 'em coming BW!!!!! 
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really dont get the fuss at attending to Cannes. This is happening for many years. When it was for the first time, it made me excited. when things happen again and again, i dont understand the hype..nay ways NICE
Oh I hope the Rani-AIsh fan rivalry takes off here...I'm missing all the 20+ page threads with fights...everyone's suddenly too nice hereπŸ˜†
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its nice to see more ppl from bollywood at the cannes.