Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KARAN N KRITIKA CUM BACK AS A JODI!!!!!! (Page 3)

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
i have no problem if they come back as a jodi in a different show... !!!! i will always love to see them in a different show and different avtaar as long as they are a jodi!!!!! i never had fun watching their chemistry with other co-actors anyways!!!!! i never felt the same as i felt with their chemistry and when they work together they just create magic and a different atmosphere which viewers are actually excited to see :)

what do you think?
do they have the same chemistry with others, and do you prefer watching them with different co-actors? 

MitEssH Groupbie
MitEssH
MitEssH

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
WNT TO C DEM AS JODI  BT ONLY in kmh  DUSRA KOI show kmh k Jagah nahi le sakta ARJUHI AUR kmh sa koi NAHI KMH k baat hi kuchh aur HAI  ..dono fir se AAYE SAATH SAATH TO BAS KITANI MOHABBAT HAI mein hi aaye bas..WANT TO C DEM IN KMH3 NW...WN TO C KITANIII MOHABBAT HAI n arjun aro fr evr  KMH JAISA naa koi show THA NAA HAI N  NAHI  kabhi hoga...Kaise KAHE HUME Kitaniii MOHABBAT HAI kmh n arjuhi SE...
MitEssH Groupbie
MitEssH
MitEssH

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
ARJUHI AUR KMH KO aana PADEGA IS DUNIA MEIN DUBARA...

Edited by MitEssH - 09 May 2011 at 10:28pm
Seemanshi Newbie
Seemanshi
Seemanshi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
plzzz don't end kitni...we need it...bt morly we need karnika...we luv uh a lot...
sahar92 Newbie
sahar92
sahar92

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
i agree with u guysSmile
i just wanna see karan n kritika together Embarrassed
not with another co-acterAngry
i hate to see their romance with some body elseAngry
i love their jodiSmileSmile
it's no matter in kmh or another show i just want them as a jodiWink

Edited by sahar92 - 10 May 2011 at 3:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

I like seeing Karan and Kritrika together! But as I read in another post that Karan and Kritika need to move on a little and have to work with different co-stars and become more successful and move up the ladder. Isnt that what everyone wants when they are in any profession to be able to reach their potential?

I would love to see Karanika in any other show together coz their chemistry is just magical but at the same time I want the best for them too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index