Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KARAN N KRITIKA CUM BACK AS A JODI!!!!!! (Page 2)

payal_4 IF-Rockerz
payal_4
payal_4

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
 Isha , ur right we  watch kmh only for Karan & Kritika .
For me karan kritika is more important then kitani mohabbat hai .
we wnt to see them together either its kitani or not.
we love their chemistry, their magic ,their passion, their romance, their love.

but this time i want KMH3 wid karan, kritika but not in IMAGINE .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

theresa28ishakumar

theresa28 Groupbie
theresa28
theresa28

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
ya we want them back together and not in that stupid imagine tv but top channel like star plus and we would be so much proud of them... plz plz all top channels plz caste krantika together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

vandu_2012 Groupbie
vandu_2012
vandu_2012

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
i want them back as a jodi...:);)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
i also want them back as a jodi, and i dont care then whether it be on a another channel or even another show!!!!
i just want them to come back as a jodi cause i remember when they werent working with eachother i didnt like their chemistry with others as much as i do when they are working together...
\but hopefully kitni can get sifted to another channel or they can come out with a new season once this ratan nonsense is over!!!!!!!
 also wouldnt mind of they cam back toghether in a reality show, but i just want to see them working together

Edited by ishakumar - 09 May 2011 at 3:03pm
angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
we all want KMH 3 agr ounko kmh 2 end karna ho to ek faltou show ke lyee jo sabke ansou leke shourou hog bad luck to ratan srry if not aloud to write but heart its in pai or ab anger control nai horaha..srrryyy..
roshniv3 IF-Dazzler
roshniv3
roshniv3

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
i would totally have to agree
they are so awesome together
i would also get very fustrated when i saw them working with different people
they have such great chemistry that i would only want to see them together and i dont want to see them with anyone else
i mean they are totally awesome actors that they could fit in anywhere but they as a couple and working together just brings out what cant be seen in other serial/shows and also in other actors and characters

so we def. want them back no matter what i mean its not even a oppition these two actors should not be doing anything else but to be on tv together but they are so wonderful in what they do

SIBEL Groupbie
SIBEL
SIBEL

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Isha good action, i can understant but I hope to see them on a big screen. He must progress as actor, it's important to their careers. we will always love them because they are good actors. For now I protest against end KMH2 bcse I dont want to say goodbye.

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
I would prefer them as a jodi again,  but  to be frank for their career growth they need to try and explore different things and also act with different  ppl.  or else a tag will be set that they are good with each other only , for how long they can act as jodi.  I want them to be a hit as jodi and also individually in bollywood.  But till then they should not leave small screen,  however they are back I will support them.  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index