Siddesh STOP IT seriously ! (Page 2)

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DisneyDudette

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

@ Ekta : ROFL u prob forgot me ROFL ! this is Cwezy changed the Username ROFL 

@Others : wats wid the Sarcastic Post Confused !! he deserves Appreciation atleast !! 
Yup I agree wid u manal  this post is made to appreciate siddhesh and his dance but some ppl are after him for his controversial statements which is sad my question is if his haters  hv nothing gud to say abt siddhesh den why do they even bother to comment Sleepy
I Love Siddhesh and his performances he was so gud in last 2 episode ClapI even liked his and prince dance wid rajeev Embarrassedthey all were so gudEmbarrassedAlso he looked damn cute in da takkar round wid dharmesh Tongue

Dudette Hug Long Freakin Time <3 Honestly !! this is all jst for fun !! none DID1 or 2 Mean insultin each other !! they do it For a laugh ! n man its DID1 vs DID2 !! do u xpect thm praisin each other Confused !! hello ! TRP ROFL !! TRP widout Masala .-. !! 

All I have to Say this Time Siddesh Improved ALOT !! n he is 1 of the BEST Clap ! n love ur AdiYa iconEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mink-

-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I have always loved himm...and i think he deserved the MJ band much before...!!
Siddesh just rockkk...luv him soo muchhh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mink-.YixingsManal.

shirani7 Senior Member
shirani7
shirani7

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
i love Siddhesh, I only watch this show for him! He is an amazing dancer and so damn cutee!Embarrassed

Edited by shirani7 - 08 May 2011 at 2:15pm

-Mink-

dancemania Groupbie
dancemania
dancemania

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

According to me Siddhesh is a complete package, he is a great dance with excellent expressions and comic timing...plus he so cute...I have always liked him since season 1...its good to see him finally get appreciatedClap...except or some people in this forum who are still reluctant to do thatDisapprove

-Mink-

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
SSS

Siddesh Simply Superb...Loved him...Clap

-Mink-

onizuka Senior Member
onizuka
onizuka

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Wink i just like sid in DID 1 coz he's a good fren of Jai... but in DKS... i salute him for being so free... thaz what we call  a dancing star... ur a star so dance like one... surprisingly... he danced better than d'sir last week... not just the expression... but his moves too... maybe too hard to digest... but live with it...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelalover-Mink-

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Siddesh was superb, he totally deservs the MJ band. He has improved so much, wasn't really a fan of his in DID 1 but he is surely growing on me now Tongue

-Mink-

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
I LOVE siddhesh tooo !hahaha.. Love watching his performances.. heh. his naughty-boy-ness attitude and looks hahaha.. too good! with his expressions!! :D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index