So what?! (Page 2)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Amma's is a very selfish and possessive love.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Filza,

Bravo! I loved it. Very clear and accurate description. This is unfortunate what women has to go through in the subcontinent. Dominating men are powerful and men who support their wives are puppets. Pathetic norms of the male dominated society.

Coming to the thakur's, they are evil people with no heart. They do not entertain me, but on the contrary disgust me. This show will close down the day Krishna will side with his evil and pathetic mother and go against Pratigya. But if that happens then I would believe that the bullet she took for him was for nothing. But I doubt that will happen. The main concept of this serial is their love. If they are separated, then nothing will be left.

I agree with the bold part.. 
Hope you are right and that doesn't happen.  

Edited by Filza.T - 08 May 2011 at 2:59pm
Filza. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Filza... Brilliant... this is what i wanna convey even... iam making myself out from some threads, but somewhere i've to put my mind and live in peace...
 Ok, out of topic - how come Shyam Saxena has been labelled as a bad father???? How SS is different from him??? Atleast, Shyamji is not cunning as SS, he never tried to kill Komal... whatever it is, just to show ur enmity and to gain back ur son from her, is killing tht girl is the only solution??? Now Amma took a different weapon to get back her son... Atleast green House pplis not this bad and cruel...
 what Ss was talking abt, P against her brother and she lacks love and affection???...Supporting one's evil deeds and wrong doings is not true love and affection at all... here KN is worse than her, he was the one who pushed a log whn his own sweety, innocent brother came walking... and he was the one who supported Radee to behave in sucha manner with his own bro's wife... how shameful...All these entertainments r surely missing in GH...and viewers r entertained in TN with lot os masalas which is not at all good for health...

I'll ask only one Q, How SR/marriage changes a man's smartness and own basic characters... one's own basic qualities will not be changed so easily... and what P did with him??? Poor girl, she is the one who truly loving tht man K... His own family tried to kill his love of his life.. trying to attack him from the back and tht too he won her after a long struggle... Poor K, how he'll react if all tht came to light...

thanks Babitha!! Well honestly i am not fond of Prof. either...  Both these types of parents shown in the show are not the ideal one IMO 
@ bold Agreed! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
well said dear ClapClapClapClapClapClapthanks for being so honest and straight forward Big smileso whose gonna give the answers as i wanted to ask same questions hmm

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Great post. Exactly what i was thinking from the friday night Big smile

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Brill post... Tumo bhi total Dabaang ho gayi ho.
True - every women wants her hubby to support her in every way.
And every man wants his wife to side him in every way.
Ingredient to the perfect reciepe for marriage.

Edited by carisma2 - 08 May 2011 at 5:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Interesting topic Filza.
A real man is someone who is loving, caring and considerate of his wife and others. He doesn't need to get verbally and physically abusive to be considered a man. Anyone can do that. In fact it takes alot of patience and understanding to be a loving husband. A man stands by his wife at all times and doesn't degrade her  in front of others.
Even in todays society people mock a man, like you said calls him Joru ka Gulam, if he shows abit more respect to his wife and listens to her.
In the Thakur family women have always been ridiculed. But since Krishna married Pratigya his family have been mocking Krishna for loving Pratigya. Parents want their children to be happy, so trying to get your daughter in law killed or drive a wedge between the couple, will that really make your son happy? Wont he suffer?

sum parents dont understand that coz their own ego is too high n they think what they're doing is right, but sumtimes its their own kid whose suffering coz of their behaviour...but coz the child is a child n a parent is a parent, the blame always goes to the child...but sumwhere its the outcome of the behaviour which the parents ever had!!!
i feel sum mothers cant stand that their son is giving more attention to his wife! sum mothers thinkt hat they hav all the right on their sons, coz they have raised them...but they dont understand that when a SON becomes a HUSBAND, he belongs to his wife aswell! besides being a son, he becomes a husband aswell...i feel a mother shouldnt make it difficult for his son to chose between his mum/wife...even a wife shouldnt make it difficult for his husband, to chose between her or his mother...coz both the ladies r important in a mans life! if a mother in law doesnt like her daughter in law, she keeps mocking her n she forgets that its his own sons wife, but coz shes the mother, she feels that shes right n she has all the right to mock her daughter in law...just coz she has become an important person in his sons life...
a mother should be happy when his son finds  a partner who cares for his son n same is for the sasur..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
U r a gem filza...i had written it repeatedly that K is not JKG...if he were he would never have lied to her and broke her trust...when K does something said by her he is her slave and he hurts her he is a man... The same with P too : like when she doesn't advise him to do what is required but expects him to do by his intellegence all say she is not helping him and when she does guide him then all say his character is compromised as he has no intellegence...and i wanted to make a topic on how K has got only his love P n TC as true n pure relations ... All others are fake and use him or wants him for selfish reasons...SS hugs him wearing a mask n K only loves n knows this mask...even that mask is fake like we watched how he tried to capitalise on his disappearance and also how K was made to believe that he got P bec his father loved him but the real reason was he wanted to get votes in elections the same reason why he called P back personally that day...and his mother is also pretending and deceiving him planning to take away his true love.his only true relation in the world...K has never knom pure love in his life and no wonder P came to his life to give him true love without any mask n deception

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index