Do u love Veer Ichcha Chemistry??

Poll

Do u love Veer Ichcha Chemistry??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Promises r meant to b brokenπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hence this pollπŸ˜›

I know I made a recent poll on elimination of Veer and declared i wont do any more poll studies, but i wanted 2 end on a happy note hence this poll,

Veer needs 2 get back to original state may b wht he really was loving Ichcha with all his heart and critising, taunting and exposing Tapasya, will tht happen again is the biggest doubt but i gues sno harm in hoping for it...

Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes & only Yes...why I said so is I liked them together even when Veer & tapasya were married...CVS just cannot afford to separate this couple, this will never happen...😊
btw...I could press the Vote button twice..so 2 from my side on this one..
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I love  VeeCha pair... specially when Veer was a total deewanan of Ichcha... he stood by her thru all thick n thin... he never gave up on her even when she asked him to stay away... but now a days his behaviour is very confusing... hope the old Veer comes back... and showers his undying love on ichcha without allowing anyone to interfere between them...
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was confused between the 2nd and 3rd option but obviously I went for the 2nd oneπŸ˜ƒ. I am sure very soon we will get our old Veecha back. Just waiting for the day when the bad omen 'Tapasya' goes away from their life forever.
Edited by souroj - 12 years ago
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

Promises r meant to b brokenπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hence this pollπŸ˜›

I know I made a recent poll on elimination of Veer and declared i wont do any more poll studies, but i wanted 2 end on a happy note hence this poll,

Veer needs 2 get back to original state may b wht he really was loving Ichcha with all his heart and critising, taunting and exposing Tapasya, will tht happen again is the biggest doubt but i gues sno harm in hoping for it...

i was attracted to this show only bcz of them... Tongue

hence
yes & only yes...😊😊😊
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

I was confused between the 2nd and 3rd option but obviously I went for the 2nd oneπŸ˜ƒ. I am sure very soon we will get our old Veecha back. Just waiting for the day when the bad omen 'Tapasya' goes away from their life forever.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Let me say this , chemistry btw ONSCREEN couples works best when both ckts are deeply and madly in love... not when they are OFFSCREEN saying this as ppl are dead confused over things ...

Chemistry btw couples have many meanings  it could be simple cute chemistry , passionate chemistry , romantic chemistry and so on ... some onscreen couples fit in all areas...

Veecha chemistry is cute and adorable , at times little less than passionate but not Hawt types...

ppl like to watch adorable and cute chemistry not hawt 24/7