Advice Corner

hey

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chrissa

chrissa

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
hi i js wanted sum help, well as most people no in indian cultures it is ok 4 2 sisters to go into one family, eg marry 2 brothers, bt why cnt a sis and bro go into one one fam, for eg, a sis marrying her bf and her brother marrying  tht gurls sister in law?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hey" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
..Well...i don't theres anything wrong with that. I think it's allowed. 

It just depends on each family and how they think of it. But i'm pretty sure it's allowed.

Correct me if i'm wrong guys. =/

-Jot. 

chrissa

chrissa

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
wel my parents r telin me 2 dump my bf, cs hs sister is maried 2 my bro, any advice guys?

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I think it's more like things get messy. One person's problems in their marital life will end up affecting your life too.

Say for example, your brother leaves his wife...then your life will become hell etc 

These days, most parents try and not marry both their kids into the same family...regardless of them being two sisters, two brothers or one sister and one brother.

Your parents just want your future to be good, so you can try and help them overcome their fear. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.