Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww Ruky :)

My friend was the sweetest person I've ever met...seriously...she was that really pretty, popular girl (yes I was shocked as to how can I be her friend then) but she was SO nic eto EVERYONE...its sad that the good, nice, sweet people have to leave so soon...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Thanks Abbie for letting us know you're okay and doing well...that's very sweet of you to care and appreciate it all...you're a wonderful human being...god bless you!
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Awww Ruky :)

My friend was the sweetest person I've ever met...seriously...she was that really pretty, popular girl (yes I was shocked as to how can I be her friend then) but she was SO nic eto EVERYONE...its sad that the good, nice, sweet people have to leave so soon...

Awww kat ðŸ˜’ it's really sad that you have been through this, I'm so sorry for your loss:( such a sweet girl, may her soul rest in peace .. but if you really think of it death is blind and it takes everyone, but it can't take away our memories and love for those who left us.. ðŸ˜Š

someone once said this and I really like it "A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go."

Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

I lost a cousin called Nyla last year on 1st August 2010...it was 5:45am when we got the call and after that...my life was different, she had this disease but the main reason of her demise is that she had visions of her father who died when she was a baby and she kept saying "I want to go to Dad" she was 16 and she died the same day as my parent's wedding anniversary and my cousin's birthday. 

I cried for 3 days it hurt! I had to deal with it quickly and I am stronger as ever even though it is my birthday I still miss Nyla but I know I will always remember her for those amazing moments we spent together! She was such a beautiful girl Masha Allah. I know she is very close to me and sometimes I can sense...I love her so much! But I have to move on anyway but she will always remain a part of who I am!

Ruky Hug* I'm so very sorry for your loss, I can understand how u feel :( and it's really sweet of you to remember her on your birthday .. may her soul rest in peace😒.. 

but still.. this thread is off-limit for you  

Edited by AbbiePrivate - 12 years ago
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
I am sorry to hear this sad news from the pm of katforeva...  that Abbie's mother is no more ...I pray

May God give her mother's soul rest in peace ...