Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Our prayers to AbbiePrivate *Abbie's message pg6,9 (Page 10)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I am very sorry to hear about your loss Abbie! Mom is like God to us on earth. And God always looks after us no matter where he is. And your mom is and will surely look after you and looking @ your responses, I am also sure she ll be SO happy n proud that you're her child. I am sure your mom's in a much better and peaceful place. May God bless her and I wish you all the love and strength hun! Hug Please take care..Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbbyvivmonarKataliciousruky786

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbiePrivate

pakindmuziq  I am so very sorry for your loss :(( am really.. sending you a Hug* very moved by your words and how u put everything, it's so true .. time does help but never heal or erase .. it's the bandaid that covers the scar .. it's always there, the deeper the wound , the deeper the hurt is..  I'll never get over losing my mother coz it impossible, I am a part of her.. and even tho she's dead, I still have her.. she'll always be my mother, yes I feel that everything is meaningless, I feel lost, confused and cold inside, like I don't know what to do next, and what to expect.. didn't expect her to go in the first place.. :( I long for her and look forward to the day I meet her and my father finally till then I'll keep faith and hope.. I'm not worried coz she's with God, and God will watch over her...just hoping that she visit me in my dreams to see her once more .. God bless you and thank you dear you been really sweet and kind

I'm really happy u replied me. And evn happy tht u r active on IF and replying each person. Trust me the wound is so big tht im afraid tht how much a try to heal it, it doesn't help. U know my family find it wierd tht i dream abt my mom so much, but really i think abt her all the time. I hope u'll meet ur mom in ur dream Embarrassed And as u said ur mom is wth God, she has peace now. I evn thought the same abt my mom, she was in pain 2, she got peace at right time. Really hats of for ur thinking.
And i u just said wht i have in my mind, evn i long for the day i meet my mom again.
U don't need to thank me really.
I will pray for u and ur family and hope the best for u guys.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbbyvivKatalicious

glitters IF-Dazzler
glitters
glitters

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Am so sorry to hear this AbbieOuch

May your mum rest in peace and my sincere condoleances to u and ur family. I know no matter what we say it wont really change how sad u r but just be strong.

Unhappy

Take care of urself dear.

AbbyvivKatalicious

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

I am very sorry to hear about your loss Abbie! Mom is like God to us on earth. And God always looks after us no matter where he is. And your mom is and will surely look after you and looking @ your responses, I am also sure she ll be SO happy n proud that you're her child. I am sure your mom's in a much better and peaceful place. May God bless her and I wish you all the love and strength hun! Hug Please take care..Hug

Thank you so much dear, for caring and taking the time and praying for mom and for me HUGS* I hope she's happy coz I don't wish to disappoint her, wherever she is, she'll always be in my thoughts and heart .. deeply appreciate your kind words, May God bless you and give you a long happy life you and your family .. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natss

May your mum rest in peace and my sincere condoleances to u and ur family. I know no matter what we say it wont really change how sad u r but just be strong.

Unhappy

Natss, Don't you ever think it's just some words, every kind word of support you said means alot to me, it helps and gives me strength dear .. you cared and took the time to pray for mother and I deeply appreciate it, coz she needs it, I can't thank you enough.. May God bless you with joy happiness, you ,your family and your loved ones .. HUGS*  

glittersKatalicious

glitters IF-Dazzler
glitters
glitters

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbiePrivate

Originally posted by Natss

Unhappy

Natss, Don't you ever think it's just some words, every kind word of support you said means alot to me, it helps and gives me strength dear .. you cared and took the time to pray for mother and I deeply appreciate it, coz she needs it, I can't thank you enough.. May God bless you with joy happiness, you ,your family and your loved ones .. HUGS*  

Aww u r too sweet!  why thank yaar..I know how it is to lose one of ur family members..I lost my grandpa some years ago and it was horrible..now I can imagine how the pain is even harder since it happened with ur mum :(

thanks to u! take care..if u ever need to talk,am here.

u can pm me anytime u want and feel like talking okieBig smilehugs to u!Hug

Edited by Natss - 10 May 2011 at 6:02am

AbbyvivKatalicious

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
I lost a really close friend a few years ago...I was very hurt..plus she was only 13...but to lose a mother is much more...A take care of yourself:)

Abbyvivruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I lost a cousin called Nyla last year on 1st August 2010...it was 5:45am when we got the call and after that...my life was different, she had this disease but the main reason of her demise is that she had visions of her father who died when she was a baby and she kept saying "I want to go to Dad" she was 16 and she died the same day as my parent's wedding anniversary and my cousin's birthday.

I cried for 3 days it hurt! I had to deal with it quickly and I am stronger as ever even though it is my birthday I still miss Nyla but I know I will always remember her for those amazing moments we spent together! She was such a beautiful girl Masha Allah. I know she is very close to me and sometimes I can sense...I love her so much! But I have to move on anyway but she will always remain a part of who I am!

AbbyvivKatalicious

Go to top