Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Our prayers to AbbiePrivate *Abbie's message pg6,9 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
abbie...my heart goes for u...i know u must be having a very tough time :( there is nothing precious in this world like a mother when she leaves u feel like empty from inside.nd the whole world looks like a cage...i just wish u all the courage and strength to deal wth this tough time...i hope u get better soon.

regards
Neetu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No one knows the pain of loosing ur mom unless u try it, u don't know how imp she is untill u u loose her. Ofcourse u know she is imp, but doesn't know how much. Evn though ppl say time will heal it, but they don't know tht the person who loose their mom lost a part of them self, a part which can't be replaced by anyone. Since i have been in this situation, i can only tell abbie tht she needs to be strong, it's easy to say it 2 someone, but not easy to do it i know it. Abbie i know after loosing ur mom u will feel evrything is meaningless. But try to live and love the ppl who r wth u now as much as u can. And i don't know if ur muslim/hindu/christian, all i know is just to get peace in side u after the situation, it helps alot praying, not only for ur mom but for ur self and ur family.
I don't know u much, but if u need to talk wth someone abt wht happened, u can pm me.

May her soul rest in peace and hope ur family and u get the strenght to go through this.
Edited by pakindmuziq - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am so sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family. Your mom sounds like she was a great woman. Cherish the precious moments you spent together and just remember she'll always be with you, in your thoughts and watching over you. She is in a better place. We're all here for you if you ever want to talk.  *Hugs*
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awww abbie, your words has inspired me to be a better person and a better daughter. Thank you for your kind words

But it's good that you have a sister to share your sorrow and happiness with. Wishing you a better health and happiness for you...You look like a strong person. Stay positive and strong always
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am really sorry for your loss AbbiePrivate. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. ðŸ˜” I am sure your mom is in a better place now and stay strong ðŸ¤—
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Abbie, I am so sorry hearing this. Don't lose hope.

I am praying that your mom will rest in peace always and her soul will always be around here for you.

And there are also we to keep you happy. Give a smile and take this hug from me.🤗
Abbie, you have been through so much, I have nothing but respect and admiration for you. You are an amazing person and just the fact that you took out the time to reply to each one of us is just too kind. I really pray that you get through this with ease and comfort. I wish you a life filled with happiness, success and the best of health because you truly deserve it. Will keep you and your family in my prayers. 

Warm bear hugs to you ðŸ¤—
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm so sorry sweety, i know it may be a really difficult time for you, but may you come out of it very soon and Insha-allah i'll pray a lot for your mother. I don't know you but everyone should be respectful and considerate in such times.. may god bless you and give you the strength to continue your life onwards.. ameen
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh My I just saw this now, and I have never interacted with you personally Abbie, but I am so sorry for your loss sweetie. It is so terribly shocking and sad to hear. I will definitely pray for your mother, , and for your entire family to have the strength to face this.

Be strong, and surround yourself with all your loved ones, and InshaAllah you will be given the strength to get through this terrible time.

Lots of Love

🤗
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-beboholic

Abbie thanks for taking time and telling us your doing okay and staying strong. I was worried and am sure others were too! God bless you and your family dear! I hope all your family and you will get through this strongly. Your already doing great! We are all here for you if you need to talk.