Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"Beauty And The Beast" [RT-MC]New Promo Pg 148 (Page 130)

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tyro

nice parts...

thnx

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
khushi :

commenting on the 7th october update, it's steaming hot damn it !! update the next part soon.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

khushi :

commenting on the 7th october update, it's steaming hot damn it !! update the next part soon.Smile

yup m writting
thnkuWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pranita1202Moner_RadioMyInspirationz

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Part 28

After 4 Years

Ganguly house ...

Ananya running behind a l'il girl ...

She's not stopping ...

Ananya " piyal... ruko bacha mumma ki baat to suno"

Piyal turns, shows her thumb n toungue to mumma n run again ...

Ananya laughing at her innocent shararats ...

piyal collides with kuhu while running n hugs her tightly n hide behind her, thinking that she might save her from mumma n her milk glass...

kuhu :  kya hua pillu

ananya : dnt call her that kuhu , kitna pyaar naam h meri gudiya ka

look at piyal : haina piyal...

piyal look at ananya by slightly moving her face from behind kuhu...

both kuhu n ananya laugh at her...

kuhu is a 10 yr old, she's not so big by age but very much matured...

piyal look at robi coming out of his room towards brkfast table ...

she ran towards him to get away from that big glass of milk...

piyal : beatty (beasty in her baby language)

robi (flashback ... nandu : beasty)...

robi turns... smiles picks her

robi : hello my l'il princess (kissed her on cheek) mamu ko kisshi do

piyal kissed her ...

robi: mera bacha kyu bhag raha tha

piyal : dudh nahi pina

robi (flashbck ... nandu : naa mujhe dhudh nahi pina)...

robi (smiles): dhudh nahi piyega to strong kaise banega mera bacha ...

piyal : nahiii pina

robi : phir garden me partha ko race me kaun harayega

piyal: dhundh pine se partha haar jayega

robi : hmmm

she goes down n ran to ananya

piyal : mumma dhundh de do phir me vo partha beatty ko haraungi

ananya laughs n gave her milk, she drank n leaves...

On brkfast table...

Robi was having brkfast... kuhu came look at him but dnt say anything...

R: gud mrng darling

Kuhu(not intrested)

K: anu maa nashta do

A: laayi bache ...

Robi was upset...

Kuhu was waiting for brkfast n a hand serves her fav paratha to her plate, she got happy for a moment n then turns to thnx but as she saw her, she threw her plate from table ...

k : hw dare u cum closer to me

ananya came out running,,,,,,

the lady was in shock ...

r : kuhu (shouting)

kuhu got scared...

r : say srry

k : no i wont

r : i said say srry, she's ur kaaki maa 

k : (scared) i hate u

she ran away before robi scold her further...

r : i m so srry mauli ... dnt mind her , she's just a kid ...

m : its ok ji... aap nashta kar lo

ananya gave a angry look to robi n leave without saying anything...

Kuhu sitting in her room in anger...

Ananya enters...

A : kuhu

she turns

a : bache tune nashta nahi kiya

k : vo kyu aati h mere paas, i hate her ...

ananya lovingly put hand on her head with a smile...

k : i hate her , uski wajah se maa mujhe chodk gyi , i hate her ...

ananya hugs her tightly...

Downstairs...

piyal was laughing n playing... robi saw his nandu in her...

Flashbck...

Mumbai... Robi & Nandini Thr last day in mumbai, prateek planed for picnic ... but robi want sum time alone with her angel, he lied that he had sum wrk to finish... but nandu stuck ... somehw she managed to sty bck...

'So when did you realize?' she asked him quizzically, after they had both calmed down slightly.
Robi did not have to think long. 'About six months ago. Don't ask how long I've been in love with you, though. That I can't pinpoint, as I was in the middle before I knew I'd started.'

Nandu gave a splutter of indignation. 'Six months? What on earth took you so long to tell me? I've loved you consciously for almost a year now!' She punched him lightly in the arm.

He ran a hand through his hair sheepishly. 'I didn't know about your feelings at all. And there was so much at stake  a guy who had felt less might have told you sooner. I know you were always nice to me, but you're nice to everyone. It's one of the things I like best about you, actually. That you don't judge people and make an effort to get to know them, no matter who they are.'

Nandu glared at him. 'Stop it! I'm trying to be angry at you for keeping me waiting so long and your defences are completely logical. On top of that you have to go and say such nice things about me.'

Robi could only smile, amused at her ire. 'Nandu, it's true. It's one of the reasons why I love you so much.'

Nandu sighed, finally letting herself smile beatifically. 'Look at me; this is pathetic. You just have to say those words and I'm ready to melt into the sidewalk.'

It was contagious. Robi's smile almost reached his ears and though it was the perfect moment for a hug, both of them had strong opinions about public displays of affection, so taking her hand in his was the best he could do at present.
'So how did you get out of going to that picnic?' he asked, genuinely curious.

Nandu smiled mischievously. 'Oh, I just told him that I wasn't feeling well."

Robi raised an eyebrow in mock-astonishment. 'So the angel can lie!'

Nandu snorted. 'Obviously. If you could be such an idiot as to not know how long and how much I had loved you, I must have lied to you a lot. I can remember quite a few instances where I all but said it.'

Robi's expression grew serious. 'Fear of rejection kept me from telling you sooner. Today I had decided to let that fear go to hell and tell you anyway. I thought I was prepared in case I received a negative answer, but nobody can ever prepare for it, Nandu. You don't know how I felt when I thought you had gone into the bus without leaving a reply.'

Nandu gave him a look of genuine puzzlement. 'Robi, you have been one of my best friends for almost two years now. What did you have to fear? You should have known that I'm not the type of girl who would avoid you if I didn't return your feelings.'

He looked at her incredulously. 'That was precisely what I was afraid of: that I'd always be your friend but nothing more. And the odds of you returning my feelings didn't seem that great. I mean, you were this amazingly beautiful, intelligent, talented wonderful girl and I was... well, just a regular guy,' he said sadly. 'No Shashi Kapoor to look at, not particularly outstanding at anything, no Romeo when it comes to girls. Now do you understand my predicament?'

Nandu looked almost angry. 'I never want to hear you put yourself down like that again.' Her greeny-grey eyes practically shot sparks. 'You're not Shashi Kapoor, but when you smile, to me you look like the most handsome guy in the world. You're an outstanding friend and no matter what else you will excel at, that's what I'll care about most. And who wants a Romeo when they can have a Robi?' And then, forgetting her thoughts about public displays of affection, she pulled his head down and kissed him square on the mouth.

Finally releasing him, she took his hand once again and they continued to walk.

'Nandu?' said Robi slowly, squeezing her hand slightly.

Nandu turned around impatiently. 'What is it? You had better not start again,' she said, giving him a warning look.

Robi still looked a little dazed. 'Nandu, I love you. Have I mentioned that before?'

Nandu couldn't contain her smile. 'Maybe just once or twice.'

Both Smiles

Flashbck Over...

It makes him angry how he can't get over her. When he is awake, he tries his best to force away the memories of her soft hair and large, expressive eyes. Sometimes, it's easy  he busies himself in his work, and when he concentrates on brushing away layers of dirt from an ancient mural, he finds himself content in a way he hasn't quite been in a while.

It's when he's alone in the empty house that it becomes tougher and tougher to push her away.

When the driver drops off the car keys and the maid heads home, he has absolutely nothing to distract him. He sometimes tries turning on the television and catching up with the news, but the rapidly changing colours and loud voices disturb him. He's used to gently uncovering faded shades and the quiet whispers of his fellow art restorers ' not the babble of news anchors. Eventually, he turns the box off, and sits there in the darkness.

When he goes to sleep, he invariably dreams of her. Of her laugh, of the softness of her skin and the shine in her eyes. He dreams of her looking at him with a tender expression, and he dreams of reaching out to embrace her and hold her close. When he is asleep, he is truly happy.

It's only when he awakens that he realizes how foolish it is to dream of someone he never had in the first place.

He smiles n walked away...

Precap: Piyal fighting with partha

Edited by Amor. - 22 December 2012 at 12:26pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shaivaniswati_prithvimanveerroxsultanahabeebpranita1202angel_smilyAsyalovershrujasweetsanyoShantellMoner_Radio..nams..Arpimugfanshafy_MNMyInspirationz

nitali Senior Member
nitali
nitali

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Reserved ... 
Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Part 28 Pg 130
Shantell IF-Rockerz
Shantell