_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
the anu kapoor scene was shot separately

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Alluring.

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovePC

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Watching Ash in Bride&Prejudice the other day speak in an accent was so cringeworthy! (and that's coming from an ash fan) so I completely agree with PC!

'I like Indian men' - all the Indian men out there must be so happy after reading thatTongue

Agreed, 7 khoon maaf was aesthetically done but if I was her I would probably be a little embarrassed and a tad bit uncomfortable watching that with my family! Especially that scene with Anu Kapoor :|

Nice interview though! :) One of the few Bollywood actresses I actually like! It's just an added bonus that she's HOT too. :P

she didn't do that scene, it was her body double ji, only love making she have done was the one with irfan khan that too in salwar kamiz jiSmile

Haha phew! I was going to say..how can she possibly be comfortable watching THAT with her parents?!LOL
I watch Bollywood films and all but I'm not massive fans of any actor/actress like most people on this forum and that explains why I have very little knowledge of what goes on behind the screens. Having said that, I do LOVE Priyanka Chopra! I was always a fan but I think I fell deeply in love with her after watching Fashion. I also randomly came across her Lift Kara De interview..ahh she seems like such a sweet person!Smile

That scene with Irrfan Khan was indeed unpleasant to watch. Not because it was a lovemaking scene but because of the weird pleasure he got out of it all. Freakyyy.

-Anjaani-

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Watching Ash in Bride&Prejudice the other day speak in an accent was so cringeworthy! (and that's coming from an ash fan) so I completely agree with PC!

'I like Indian men' - all the Indian men out there must be so happy after reading thatTongue

Agreed, 7 khoon maaf was aesthetically done but if I was her I would probably be a little embarrassed and a tad bit uncomfortable watching that with my family! Especially that scene with Anu Kapoor :|

Nice interview though! :) One of the few Bollywood actresses I actually like! It's just an added bonus that she's HOT too. :P

she didn't do that scene, it was her body double ji, only love making she have done was the one with irfan khan that too in salwar kamiz jiSmile

Haha phew! I was going to say..how can she possibly be comfortable watching THAT with her parents?!LOL
I watch Bollywood films and all but I'm not massive fans of any actor/actress like most people on this forum and that explains why I have very little knowledge of what goes on behind the screens. Having said that, I do LOVE Priyanka Chopra! I was always a fan but I think I fell deeply in love with her after watching Fashion. I also randomly came across her Lift Kara De interview..ahh she seems like such a sweet person!Smile

That scene with Irrfan Khan was indeed unpleasant to watch. Not because it was a lovemaking scene but because of the weird pleasure he got out of it all. Freakyyy.

she is sweet person and so down to the earth person ji.Embarrassed
and yes that scene with irfan was unpleasant to watch, i meam what king of pleasure you got bitting your partner lolLOL
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
I sat there next to my mum thinking W*F! :| lol
Oh and please don't call me ji, believe me I really am not that old! :P

-Anjaani-

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

OMG you watch will you parents, i can feel your embarrassmentLOL this movie is not be seen with your parentsLOL!

hindu4lyf

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

OMG you watch will you parents, i can feel your embarrassmentLOL this movie is not be seen with your parentsLOL!

LOL! Actually that wasn't the reason why it was awkward for me..my mum doesn't really have a problem with these scenes. I would've find it freaky even if I sat there watching the film on my own! lol

-Anjaani-

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

ji is for respect ji! We should respect everyone the same regardless of the ageSmile

Go to top