Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

7th May Special episode (Page 2)

bavdfan Senior Member

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rae24

i don't know if anyone caught the show do hanson ka joda (it was going great till they killed the lead character...) there they used to say Rade Rade after each sentence in that style and it used to get soo irritating...

So Dhara is leaving? why not just take the money and if Bharli ever need it in the future then at least there's something to offer...then giving it all out at once...

haha the guy in do hanson ka joda was so cuuute ! "Rade rade" it made me lol each time he would say that

I don't really get this thing about all the money into Murli's hand. Bharti showed that she is as capable as him so at least they should have fifty fifty...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted1 Senior Member

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thnx jas, marvellous coverage Clap,

wow, i really cant get how ppl are sooo dumb like Dhara n Bhushan, didnt learn anything from past Angry keep the money Dhara for bad times, either urs or ur daughters.Are the CVs trying to tell how nice she is?
LOVE Bharli at the moment, just adorable, cant help.But pls Murli, ab patti ka farz nibha rahe ho, so pls forbid her sarees. She looks so sweet and innocent in suits, yaar tumhe nahin nazar ataa????Urghhh, this pls Murli, open ur eyes and say something.
FEVICOL, too good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24 Senior Member

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
@vik great points! Ferivol what's that? I'm thinking brand name of balm?? Tonights epi is going to be bhasan nite with bharti giving it to her mum lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish. Viewbie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Fevicol is an adhesive, Rae.  Something like superglue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index