arjuhi ff...fanaaa chapter 14 10th june 2011 pg 18

Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณhey people this is the first time i m 
riting a ff pls help me with d title tell me if i need to chng it
here's the prologue

arohi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
she is a gurl who z very romantic loved by her family a lot... 4 her a perfect date is red roses haerts...
she z very stubborn can melt any1s heart with her pupydog eyes
she z waitin 4 the special 1 4 her she has a list of things she wants in him
(little does she no tat wen cupid strikes there r no demands n no complaints)..arjun's best frnd

arjun
most eligible bachelor. he's a bussiness tycoon he is romantic but does not sho any1so tat his macho image does not get spoilt... arjuns grandmom (dadi) a frnd of arohis grandmom(dj)...arjun nows arohi very well...d only one who who can understand n make arohi understand.

chapter one : a wonderful dream

arjun in his home- dadi tells him to go to djs house and give her this badaam ka halwa.
arjun :nahiii dadi aap ko bhi yeh sab kaam ke liye mennu hibhejna hota hai 
arjun atlast goes

in arohis house
arjun sasriyakal dj dadi ne ye halwa aap ke liye bheja hai waise arohi tumse milne ane wali thi ja puttar usse mil le 

arjun outside arohis bedromm...knock...knock...arohii...mein honn...arjun...arohi
opens the door n goes in side looks 4 her but did not find her
arohi comes oout of bathromm i n towel does not c arjun just keeps dancing arjuuun going on staring at her arohi comes to senses after a while and is about to shout ...but arjun catches her mouth so that she doesnt scream (shez surprized)  while she is tryin to recover 4m the shock... arjun is workin his lips on her neck๐Ÿ˜ณ n suddenly arohi asks him wat he is doin in her room n he realises that all that (his lips workin on her neck)was a dream...๐Ÿ˜ฒ a wonderful dream
๐Ÿ˜†... he says dj told me tat u were gonna come to meet  me
yup i was she said n pushed him out of d door n slammed d door on his face he was shoutin "jay ghar aarahhi ho na 7 pm pick karna aaonga
taiyyar rehna

romo:  jay ke ghar mein 
arohi: so how ur gurlfrnd go ing๐Ÿ˜ฒ
does arjun hav a gurlfrnd who is arjuns gulrfrnd ????????????๐Ÿ˜
nxt scene
arjun pulls arohi closer and catches her by her waist 
does he hava gf???????????is arjun a flirt??????????????????๐Ÿ˜’

pls tell me how it was n give suggesions
if comments r gud n big nxt update will also b long

CONTENTS

chapter :1   a wonderful dream            pg 1
chapter :2  arjuhi turn gentleman/lady    pg 2
chapter:3  i luv u god damn it             pg 3

chapter:4  gudnite                         pg 4
chapter:5  sirf kaam!!!!!                   pg 6
chapter:6  arjun ke liye rishta          pg 7
chapter:7  will u marry me             pg 8
chapter:8  ek hafta baaki hai          pg 9
chapter:9  atlast!!!!!!!!!                   pg 10
chapter:10   sr...                     pg 11
chapter:11    khud phas gaya!!!!!     pg 13
chapter:12     knok knok             pg 15
chapter:13     sweethrt...(my fut) pg 16
Edited by princess_nabz - 12 years ago
nice!! pm me ur nxt updates!! 

i will sure do tat
gr8 start honey!!

do continue with it soon

n pls add me 2 ur pm list.x
gr8 start...wow just cannot help thinking that this gonna be damn romantic!

add me to the pm list!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
Interesting!!!

Please pm me with next update.

It's nice pm me Ur next updates Plz
It's great!! Plz do PM me when u do a new update :)
chapter:2          arjuhi turn gentleman/lady

sayin this arjun leaves 4 his car n is walkin lost in arohis thoughts he is so lost tat he did not even notice tat he reached the car after crashin with the car he came bak 2 his senses  b4 sitin in the car he looked up at arohis balcony n saw ger reflection n saw that she was dryin her hair
he sat in the car n left after reachin his home he directly into his bedroom n opened his wardrobe n picked out a few suits n threw it in the bed n said"naaah" not this 1 not this 1 n then removed a blak suit n said yes arohi always compliments me wen i m wearin this ...
n he started rememberin tat wen arohi was not there in his life he never bothred about his looks but everythin was different 

at 7 pm 
arjun is waitin under arohis house horns n gives her a missed call n then says yeh ladhki aadat se majboor hai n he went straight 2 arohis bedromm n say arohi tumhara mob... n he suddenly sees arohi in her stunnin blak colour short nee gown who is strugglin 2 put her chain n arhi turns around n is like srry yaar yeh chain n says chalo jaate hai waise hi late ho gai hai arjun still starin n her n then wen arohi says arjun chalooo n they leave it was just a 1 min drive 4m arohis house 2 the party place

at jays party 
arjuhi n thier group is standin n talkin n then all of them romit shefali gauri jay n archi dhoondu all went to the dance floor 4 dancin arohi n arjun had a drink in thier hand so they stood there only.. arohi asked arjun... so arjun how is ur gurlfrnd????????
arjun...my gf (blank๐Ÿ˜ฒ)
arohi... yaar i mean hows ur work goin 
so arjun is like... very gud
n arohi is starin at the dance floor n sayin even i m feelin like dancin n arjun takes the honor n like a gentlemen bend down n says " may i hav the honor" 
arohi gigglin in her heart 
yes u may (like a lady)
then they go to the dance floor n start dancin arjun pulls arohi closer n puts his hand on her waist arohi trembles under his touch n keeps his hand on his chest  n they start dancin
arjun iz movin on the beats lost in arohis eyes
n arohi is thinkin... how she got attracted to arjun the first time she saw him but she wanted arjun to realize 1st n tat arjun shud move d 1st step 2ward her arohi was ready 2 give herself 2 him but he never did anythin... arohi n arjun came bak to there senses wen a boy whistled at arohi n threw a paper at her n said hey chic arjun was about to raise his fist at them but arohi quickly put her hand on arjuns cheeks n made him see in her eyes n moved closer 2 him n he held he r more tightly... just then 2 spoil d moment a gurl lost her balance n fell on arohi making her chain fall in her dress zip n makin it stuk 
the gurl says sryyy sryyy 
n arohi says its ok i will just go 2 the rest room n it will b alrite n arohi moves 2ward the rest romm n sees tat arjun is followin n starin  around 4 those goons but arohi stops him n says its ok i'll go n come
n she goes 
arjun is standin near the bar 
just then he hear a scream 4m the rest romm n he stats movin/rather runnin toward the rest room n god the distance seemed like it never got over he was burnin with angry as he was movin i had told her i'll come stubborn fool but if any1 lays even lays a finger on her i swear i'll kill tat bas***d

promo
arjun:arohi arohi

*guys next updat there will be a romantic sequence*
the more n better the comments 
the more romantic the scene will b