What will Kesar's reaction be?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I really love hearing peoples views on the show and their opinions.. so here is another one please do answer :) love reading them.

What do you guys Kesar's reaction be when he finds out the reason why Gulaal saved Dushyant was cos of Vasant's dream ( obv he will have even more of a reason to love Gulaal cos he thought wrong of her for 10 years ) even though his behaviour has changed and it's so cute!

What will his reaction be when Gulaal or the family members told him about marrying Talli? What do you think he will say? it's obvious he WOULD never leave Gulaal all that goes on in his head is "Gulaal meri hai, meri thi or meri he rehgi"
What do you guys think? What will happen?

Love to read ur views. x
gulaal apne pyaar ka vaasta de kar kesar ko mana legi for marrying talli ... i know ewww but it will happen 🤔
Originally posted by vasundhara78

gulaal apne pyaar ka vaasta de kar kesar ko mana legi for marrying talli ... i know ewww but it will happen 🤔

for some reason i doubt it because Gulaal and Kesar have to be one and i'm sure Gulaal knows not to force anything upon Kesar because it immideintly affects their relationship and Kesar will never agree to a false marriage, just my opinion i really hope Talli don't marry Kesar.. man she can have Dushyant. I would stop watching the show if Kesar married Talli LOL.
nice post reemg for me the most imp thing is how  gulaal see her and kesar relation... will she ever accept kesar as her husband ...we all know whats in kesar mind crystal clear but what does gulaal feel is more imp...then only we can say whose gonna end kes-gul,  kes talli or kes-gul talli (threesome wierd ) vasant gulaal ...

Originally posted by arti07

nice post reemg for me the most imp thing is how  gulaal see her and kesar relation... will she ever accept kesar as her husband ...we all know whats in kesar mind crystal clear but what does gulaal feel is more imp...then only we can say whose gonna end kes-gul,  kes talli or kes-gul talli (threesome wierd ) vasant gulaal ...

That's interesting .. but I think slowly Gulaal may get feelings for Kesar but knowing Gulaal she will never express them, but we can all see it's there somewhere, i mean she loves Kesar to death.

I NEVER WANT TO SEE TALLI AND KESAR TOGETHER ah my head would explode. but i know Talli won't be so easy to get rid of, but i know one thing is Kesar would never break his marriage with Gulaal and i don't think Gulaal would really break it either she wouldn't have the guts Kesar's her everything. Talli will obviously try her best, man that girl needs to back off and give Kesar and Gulaal some alone time!

Ah i can't wait for the day that they get together - it better be romantic.😳
Edited by reemg - 12 years ago
Originally posted by reemg

That's interesting .. but I think slowly Gulaal may get feelings for Kesar but knowing Gulaal she will never express them, but we can all see it's there somewhere, i mean she loves Kesar to death.

I NEVER WANT TO SEE TALLI AND KESAR TOGETHER ah my head would explode. but i know Talli won't be so easy to get rid of, but i know one thing is Kesar would never break his marriage with Gulaal and i don't think Gulaal would really break it either she wouldn't have the guts Kesar's her everything. Talli will obviously try her best, man that girl needs to back off and give Kesar and Gulaal some alone time!

Me too i would rather want kesar to runaway with some shahar ki ladki than marry talli the jhalli...no matter how much the cvs want to potray her as a girl who needs sympathy ...i still feel she is such a pain to watch(no offense talli fans)😈

Originally posted by reemg

I agree so strongly! I would also stop watching if they twist the story by having Kesar marry Talli. I'm really, really hoping that since they're putting so much emphasis on Jamuna Kaki trying to get Dushyant married that somehow the whole thing blows up in JK's face & Dushyant marries Talli (though it would be kind of weird since a part of me thought that something should happen to Raman so that they could have the same type of Deeyarvattu between Dushyant & Sudha since it always seemed like they had genuine affection for each other & always supported each other when there was a problem). With JK's animosity towards Talli, the Dushyant & Talli marriage would set up future storyline tracks & "problems" in the family (hopefully not the typical saas-bahu stuff, though).

Anyway, all of that aside, I'm really hoping that the CV's don't ruin the whole story by getting Kesar married to Talli. Again, the day that happened would be the last day I would watch this show! :-(
Edited by gckasturi - 12 years ago
Gulaal should know better than to force marrying Talli on Kesar cuz in thursdays episode (I think) Gulaal said she wont force anythin on Kes, while she was givin him chai, cuz u never know what hes gonna get mad at- so true!

But then again, Gulaal actually thinks that Kesar likes Talli so she wont think shes forcin anythin on him. She hasnt really given the decision a second thought after Kesars come back as an adult. She promised Talli years ago so in her mind, its just there without thinkin 'I have to get Talli and Kesar married'

The most important factor in deciding who will end up with who ultimately is Gulaal. If Gulaal loves Kesar or not, or if she will be mahan and try to sacrifice her love for Kesar due to her promise she mad to a 12 year old 10 years ago! What bothers is why would u put these thoughts into a lil girls mind, esp when ur married to the guy!!! And why everyone remembers this promise from so many years ago is just...frustrating.
One of the things that might happen as Kesar is running around beating people up and behaving like a brat or teasing Talli is that Gulaal and the other family members might misconstrue it as his rage is directed towards the Deeyarvattu..if I remember the rules of Levirate  from my anthropology classes, only the village or community elders (like the panch) can break the marriage and of course Motabha in his misguided wisdom might go ahead and attempt just that...