Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@ Jot: yes he was supposed to honorable pssshhh  honorable my ass πŸ˜†

I'm Nadia πŸ˜ƒ

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice to meet you Nadia.

And i know. =/ Klaus just had to lie that his family was alive and that's it! He was willing to put everyone's life at risk by trusting someone like Klaus! Ugh. Makes me so mad. 
Nice to meet you to Jot =D.

Can't believe Damon got bitten =O

Angel-Jot thumbnail
 I knooowww. πŸ˜” I really hope he survives or else i'm done with TVD and in fact, TVD will be done. No one will watch it if he dies. I mean, the whole show is about the love triangle of Damon-Elena-Stefan! If they kill off one of em, it's no longer a love triangle. =/ 

..Although i'm a Damon and Elena fan... i kind of want the love triangle to remain. πŸ˜† But i also want DE. πŸ˜
If Damon, Elena or Stephen died then VD wouldn't be VD...

but if I'm honest I only watch the show for Damon, he's just sooo nice to look at ☺️

the fact that the plot is interesting and gripping is also an added bonus πŸ˜†

Angel-Jot thumbnail
ROFL. Don't blame ya. I kind of watch it for him as well. And yeah. The plot is definitely interesting. And so are the characters. I love how the smallest characters play such a huge part. The writing of the whole show is just amazing.

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago
I'm not that fussed if there's no triangle...

as i'd like to see Damon hook up with Bonnie πŸ˜›

but if Damon and Elena got together then that wouldn't bother me either...

LMAO... see this is what I mean when i say that all the pairings have great chemistry
OK Jot it was great chatting with you, I have to head off to bed now, gotta get up early for work tomorrow *sad sigh*

Good Night *hugs*
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Damon and Bonnie fan huh? πŸ€£ I don't quite see the chemistry between those two. =/ But that's my personal opinion. 

Goodnight!! =]
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Those who say, that Stehan n Car look gud together, I'm with ya!! He looks so comfortable with her!
n Nina looks good with every guy! I could even see sparks fly when Elena n Alaric were together.. even Elijah n Elena
but I want Delena πŸ˜ƒ

for me, the 1st season's epi where Damon kept following Bonnie for the locket, that's when my heart jumped coz I clearly saw them both as a potential pair until she started hating him, torturing him 😑